Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Message from str11223344
---------------------------------
Hey Team, We continue to notice that some of you are still not inputting make - model - serial number when these info are very apparent in the image AND still pricing out items from amazon regardless we told you many times that amazon is your last resort when you can't fins the item from a local store site. Example, Dog bed and Shower curtain, some of you are still pricing out these items from Amazon. May be you don't know, but we are keep telling you that our customers hate seeing links and cost from amazon!

TSolo315 @TSolo315

Doom Kitten

Reaction score
Title: Study about vocabulary words | PANDA
Requester: The Marsh Lab [A1HXI04XPBV40G] (Req TV): $17.60/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.96] [Fair: 4.54] [Comm: 3.39] [Fast: 4.34]
Description:
In this HIT, you will view vocabulary words and answer questions about them.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: GRE_Word_Alex'sPilot DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5 minute survey.(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: RAS [A1FZ86H3WDVD5Y] (Req TV): $10.81/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This survey takes 5 minutes or less to complete.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [186818-187383] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Title: Discovering Places In The Moment | PANDA
Requester: Kasey Klimes [A3DS1EC065JJ8G] (Req TV): $16.66/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
-
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 15
Reward: $0.90
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Anyone else do that soPHIE lab experiment and a little unhappy with the bonus?
Was that the Reid one? I wasn't until I saw what everyone else was getting...

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: View and Rate American Politicians ~16 Minutes Pays $1.93 | Accept
Requester: Stanford Psychology 251 [A1XK2SQ0Z4SCPP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.66] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.50] [Fast=4.76] [Comm=4.44] [Fair=4.88] [Reviews=59] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.93
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 0
Description: View photos of US politicians and determine whether or not they have committed political corruption
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
Title: A quick study about artificial intelligence (~6 mins) | Accept
Requester: S@TR [A1VHA47ORXU6WR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.77] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.86] [Fast=4.23] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.08] [Reviews=27] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 21:00
Description: You will read a short article about Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) and you will be asked to answer a few quick questions before and after reading.

Reactions: thismegan

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5-minute academic survey with 50 cent completion award and the chance to earn additional payment.(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Labor Experiment20 [A1F9YCOYH0B6A4] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.24] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1 day, 6 hours
Description: This HIT is for a research study. You will receive a guaranteed payment of 50 cents upon completion and have the chance to earn additional payment that will equal anywhere from 0 to 60 cents. This study asks you to make a series of decisions. These decisions may impact your additional payment.

chrisd6

Reaction score
Was that the Reid one? I wasn't until I saw what everyone else was getting...
The requester was Robert Chaudoin. Spend like 50 minutes to get a random bonus from one of your many gambling rounds. Some of the gambling rounds you don't even get to choose how much you gamble.
My average payout was something like $12-16 based on my decisions but I guess I got the bonus from a round I did not choose. $9.95 for 50 minutes of my time is what it came out to..

• Thinking
Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
The requester was Robert Chaudoin. Spend like 50 minutes to get a random bonus from one of your many gambling rounds. Some of the gambling rounds you don't even get to choose how much you gamble.
My average payout was something like $12-16 based on my decisions but I guess I got the bonus from a round I did not choose. $9.95 for 50 minutes of my time is what it came out to..
I've done that one recently, but I can't find how much I got. I don't think I've gotten the bonus yet. I'll have to search for it.

Reactions: thismegan

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Exploration of Word Size Data Encodings | PANDA
Requester: Eric Alexander [ATXMSXD1XHWNP] [TurkerView]
Description: View word cloud visualizations and answer questions about words within them
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications:
  • Masters Exist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 4 min, 43 sec
Catchability: Okay
Pros: Tasks are numbered at the top of the screen, so you know how many more you have to do.
Cons: Slow load time between tasks.

chrisd6

Reaction score
I've done that one recently, but I can't find how much I got. I don't think I've gotten the bonus yet. I'll have to search for it.
Great, I was hoping he'd pay out the bonus pretty quick at least... guess I won't get my hopes up now.
This makes it $20 in bonuses expected that I'll be waiting a long time for now, not to mention all the other small ones that may or may not ever be paid out.

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
I think it said you get paid 4.00 for completing it + the bonus.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A Research Study on Social Beliefs, Self-View and Coping Behaviors | Accept
Requester: Brooke Ammerman / ASSIST Lab [A1BKGAE2TGX35X] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$28.82] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.75
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: We are seeking volunteers 18 and older to complete a research study. To participate in this study, you must have intentionally hurt yourself without the intent to die (i.e., cutting or burning yourself; nonsuicidal self-injury) at some point in your life.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Message from str11223344
---------------------------------
Hey Team, We continue to notice that some of you are still not inputting make - model - serial number when these info are very apparent in the image AND still pricing out items from amazon regardless we told you many times that amazon is your last resort when you can't fins the item from a local store site. Example, Dog bed and Shower curtain, some of you are still pricing out these items from Amazon. May be you don't know, but we are keep telling you that our customers hate seeing links and cost from amazon!

TSolo315 @TSolo315
If I can't use amazon I won't do those HITs.

I haven't done them in over a year anyway but still.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
I think he waits until the study is done to pay out the bonuses. He did a similar round of group activities back in June or July, and if I remember correctly everyone from all the studies got their bonuses at the same time. He's ran a few of these this week, so my guess is he'll pay everyone together. He's a good requester.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Great, I was hoping he'd pay out the bonus pretty quick at least... guess I won't get my hopes up now.
This makes it $20 in bonuses expected that I'll be waiting a long time for now, not to mention all the other small ones that may or may not ever be paid out.
I found it. I did it back in July, but it's the one I keep catching and having to return. My bonus was $10.60 and was paid later that same day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.