12/13 - Fanta Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

booklover

Reaction score
those were quite clear to me so i dont think any if they existed were what i got wrong. im thinking of one thing that i thought could be either and the requesrwe probably disagrees with my thinking. we'll find out if i get a response back about that.

Longtime lurker here, posting for the first time to say that I contacted this requester after receiving a rejection for this one and he actually reversed my rejection. So, if you haven't done so already, I would try reaching out to him. I begged a little (no shame here), and basically explained my opinion that a qualification hit was just that- an opportunity to qualify for future hits.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Longtime lurker here, posting for the first time to say that I contacted this requester after receiving a rejection for this one and he actually reversed my rejection. So, if you haven't done so already, I would try reaching out to him. I begged a little (no shame here), and basically explained my opinion that a qualification hit was just that- an opportunity to qualify for future hits.

1) wekcome! :celebrate2: Sorry I am out of cupcake mix today but I'll bake you a welcome :cupcake: when I get more mix.

2) I didn't beg or force my same opinion as you have on qual tests to Cameron (i ain't no preacher) but I did ask if I was rejected because of (item) and that I responded in the qual test about that item because (explanation) and we'll see if that will get a rejection overturn but no qual or if the rejection will stand.

Last edited:

booklover

Reaction score
1) wekcome! :celebrate2: Sorry I am out of cupcake mix today but I'll bake you a welcome :cupcake: when I get more mix.

2) I didn't beg or force my same opinion as you have on qual tests to Cameron (i ain't no preacher) but I did ask if I was rejected because of (item) and that I responded in the qual test about that item because (explanation) and we'll see if that will get a rejection overturn but no qual or if the rejection will stand.

Make them chocolate please! Lol

I hope he reverses yours, and everyone else's. I'd assume he's received a ton of messages, so maybe will realize all the rejections were a bit hasty? ?‍♀?‍♀

Reactions: rsmath and Blakkat

alk69

Reaction score
those were quite clear to me so i dont think any if they existed were what i got wrong. im thinking of one thing that i thought could be either and the requesrwe probably disagrees with my thinking. we'll find out if i get a response back about that.
This is the way I view certain work, particularly batches. If I look at the instructions and don't feel that they match the examples, I avoid that work. I'm not in sync with that requester's goals and may never be. I miss the point that he is trying to get. I'm not suited to do that particular set of work. And while I might learn to emulate his results, I'm not really getting it...An example: Max Planck offered a fancy difficult qual test. I passed and got the qual, but never did any of the work. Because I thought that his examples were wrong(apparently I'm more strict than he was) according to his instructions--and he was known to be tough and not so tolerant. Missed opportunity? Or missed anxiety? There is always something else out there that you are better qualified to do.

Last edited:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, folks - I'm going to pretend I am done for the night because my queue is long gone, and my panda's are silent. I am less than 7 dollars from goal, and if I decide I'm done, I'll suddenly get some action. Or so I hope!

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
HIT Time: 5 min

Title: Marketing Claims and Purchase Intent(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: KD [A1NXR1GQNM8T1B] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.87] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: In this 5 minute study, you will be asked about your opinions on a company's marketing claims
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [6000659-187012] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Well, folks - I'm going to pretend I am done for the night because my queue is long gone, and my panda's are silent. I am less than 7 dollars from goal, and if I decide I'm done, I'll suddenly get some action. Or so I hope!
i commend you for hanging in there on a friday evening and not snuggling up with your W.R. and cats and watch your topless hunks on tv.

• Haha
Reactions: Blakkat

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
i commend you for hanging in there on a friday evening and not snuggling up with your W.R. and cats and watch your topless hunks on tv.
You can withhold your commending. I'm planning on doing just that shortly!

HelloHello

Reaction score
It didn't work for me when I dyed my hair!

• Haha
Reactions: LucyO and Blakkat

HelloHello

Reaction score
Painless and quick
Title: Answer a survey on your viewing preferences | Accept
Requester: Ashish Galande [A2B5JRTKSR51EO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$5.44] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: The purpose of this exercise is to understand your viewing preferences. You are required to take this exercise on a computer - laptop/tablet or desktop device, but NOT on your phone.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; PE1 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: LucyO and rsmath

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Imagining a different future(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Joy Love [A101B29KRZMGN7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.41] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.78] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
Duration: 45:00
Available: 0
Description: Complete a short imagination or thinking task then describe aspects of what you imagined and answer some survey questions.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I just made it home and thought I'd see what was up here....

Reactions: turkleton

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

HelloHello

Reaction score
I prefer to run in the dark at night....I want to be a ninja... But, I NEED that dip tray!!!
Yeah, those are great because they even work on paper plates and you get 4 of them. The lights are pretty expensive but, if you cross dark streets after dark they would not only help you see but be seen.

• Love
Reactions: LucyO

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Yeah, those are great because they even work on paper plates and you get 4 of them. The lights are pretty expensive but, if you cross dark streets after dark they would not only help you see but be seen.
id prefer you have reflectors in your clothing and running shoes. i love the morning walkers/joggers that wear vests over their exercise clothing that have reflective tape or whatever so they glow bright when my headlights shine on them.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
That's awesome! If I were out running at night in a safe neighborhood, I'd probably want them. I always forget that there are some places where people can do that. Where I live is safe, but there aren't any sidewalks anywhere and way to many hills to be able to go out safe at night. It's scary in the daytime :hilarious:

Reactions: HelloHello

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey on your viewing preferences | Accept
Requester: Ashish Galande [A2B5JRTKSR51EO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$5.44] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: The purpose of this exercise is to understand your viewing preferences. You are required to take this exercise on a computer - laptop/tablet or desktop device, but NOT on your phone.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Status
Not open for further replies.