12/13 - Teal Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh man, I'd go back in time and get with Lizzy in her craziest times at the drop of a hat. What a beaut.

Depends, do firefighters get paid in PA?

What is that??
something that keeps popping up on HF for the past weekish

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Create a SWOT analysis | Accept
Requester: pamazonflaw [A1AA9UX2V789FG] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.80
Duration: 25:00
Available: 2
Description: In this ~16 minute research task you will read an excerpt from literature, create a simple SWOT analysis about said excerpt and fill a short survey about your learning experience. (I:eek: tg1_1544714530)
Qualifications: SCAFFOLDEVALUATIONPW6 DoesNotExist ; Location NotEqualTo US-CA; tg1_1544714530_max_submissions DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
\[/td][/tr]

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
We've gotten two Lidl AND a brand new fancy Aldi (old aldi went to grocery heaven) in the span of a few months.

Every one of them has protesters outside of it. It's glorious.
they built one near me and it's just sitting there empty for a year....fortunately there's one 25m up the road in the edge of VA....and there's an Aldi right around the corner so I can hit both in one trip easily....

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Create a SWOT analysis | Accept
Requester: pamazonflaw [A1AA9UX2V789FG] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.80
Duration: 25:00
Available: 2
Description: In this ~16 minute research task you will read an excerpt from literature, create a simple SWOT analysis about said excerpt and fill a short survey about your learning experience. (I:eek: tg1_1544714530)
Qualifications: SCAFFOLDEVALUATIONPW6 DoesNotExist ; Location NotEqualTo US-CA; tg1_1544714530_max_submissions DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
\[/td][/tr]
ty!

Reactions: themildone

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
For the people who still use Hit Scraper... the past few days on my screen suddenly there is big red boxes with nothing in it but R and T at the end of each hit. Any idea how to get rid of this, it's so annoying! I tried reinstalling hit scraper but that didn't work.

Reactions: Minx2121

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
For the people who still use Hit Scraper... the past few days on my screen suddenly there is big red boxes with nothing in it but R and T at the end of each hit. Any idea how to get rid of this, it's so annoying! I tried reinstalling hit scraper but that didn't work.

I restarted my computer when mine was doing it yesterday, so far so good today.

BamagedDrain

Reaction score

The R means "Requester" and the T means "Title". They change colors if you have done a HIT with either the same Requesters name or the same Title. Not sure why they are so big, mine are the same size as the Masters column.

Reactions: Despairagus

Minx2121

Reaction score

Hit Scraper got automatically deleted from my browser a couple days ago and I could not find a way to reinstall it so I am using Hit Forker now

Status
Not open for further replies.