12/13 - Teal Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
when i first came to the US for grad school i got dental insurance through my school, found a dentist, the dentist told me he needed to replace a crown, i went "okay you're the expert!" and got it done, and then found out my insurance didn't cover any of it. i didn't pay for the dental insurance again after that so i couldn't see a dentist for about 6 years.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I miss Crowley.....that actor kills it in everything I've seen him in.....he was awesome as a bad guy in Leverage....
..Crowley is still in it?
Are you giving me spoilers? :O

JK.I know things. I love that actor.

Reactions: rsclone

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Today is ded, Cmon stop with the slave wage people, I see one that was $1 for an hour and another wanted you to write an essay for 50 cents, haha!

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Who? What did I miss.
sorry I post about it in the sad pandas thread all the time, my boyfriend. he's been a jailbird for almost 9 months because his incompetent public defender told him point-blank she doesn't have time for his case and he isn't a priority despite him having concrete evidence he didn't do with what he was being charged with :cliff:

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
when i first came to the US for grad school i got dental insurance through my school, found a dentist, the dentist told me he needed to replace a crown, i went "okay you're the expert!" and got it done, and then found out my insurance didn't cover any of it. i didn't pay for the dental insurance again after that so i couldn't see a dentist for about 6 years.
Wow!

Reactions: esprit-hyperdoux

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
sorry I post about it in the sad pandas thread all the time, my boyfriend. he's been a jailbird for almost 9 months because his incompetent public defender told him point-blank she doesn't have time for his case and he isn't a priority despite him having concrete evidence he didn't do with what he was being charged with :cliff:
Yay!! I'm so excited for you!! It'll be here before you know it. We will expect to see less of you for a few days after that :wink:

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Survey about conspiracy theories | Accept
Requester: Juliane Lischka [A3UQNR4PTPDSNI] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Bullshit or credible? This survey asks about conspiracy theories. It is part of an academic study. The survey will take about 30 mins. You will watch a 5min YouTube video about a conspiracy theory and will be asked about your evaluation of the video.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
d[/td][/tr]

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
the easiest and the one that is most effective for me, is to lay on my stomach, keep my pelvis on the floor, then raise my upper body up as far as it will go, without lifting the pelvis from the floor. stretch it out for about 20 to 30 seconds repeat a couple times, gtg
OK, I'll do that! Thanks, Devil_Dawg @Devil_Dawg !

Status
Not open for further replies.