Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

Lauren

Reaction score
oh so before i disappeared for like six weeks, we were mad at pinterest. are we still mad at pinterest?

Reactions: harriss143

MikeC44

Belt of Scotch?
Contributor
Reaction score

charlie

Reaction score
durn it. I did one pinterest and they said I failed test questions. Now can't do any in this group. I must suck at categorizing stupid shit that know one really needs anyway. oh well, just in case, whats the best script for these, or do I need to relearn ahk and write my own?
lots of tricks on these but what I finally found worked was to pay literal attention. if the key word is NOT in the description then it's not relevant in 99.9% of cases. They want damn near literal descriptions.
Example:
pin image is of vegetables
topic is: nutrition
description: steamed vegetables
Answer is: irrelevant (most people not expecting to see vegetables. because "nutrition" is not in the description along with "steamed vegetables")

had the description mentioned something like: eat steamed vegetables as a way to better nutrition then i'd say it was relevant.

Last edited:

Lauren

Reaction score
They've added a lot more explanation to the instructions now :) We've calmed down a bit. LoL
didn't a bunch of people here get blocked? What was the reason, and did they unblock?

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Hopefully they do, you perfect piece of crap.

And also bless you, my child.
I'm just kidding, I didn't actually do one, but it was fun so 5/5 pay even though i am being paid absolutely zero dollars and zero cents for not doing the hit

Reactions: Pleco and Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.