12/13 - Totally Increasing Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
doesn't that depend on the speed limit of that road?
lower speeds result in shorter length white stripes?
They do have mini skips that are 2" long and 13' apart. They are used when you have merging lanes

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I know another one, if you grow up with everyone telling you that you're smart but you didn't apply yourself and before you know it time has gone by and so has many opportunities, and you do this in front of a mirror, you'll find yourself being a turker.
ugh
hits me right in here
:: pounds chest, but misses ::

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
They do have mini skips that are 2" long and 13' apart. They are used when you have merging lanes
well, mr correct-@jharkan...
I'm sure that different states have different guide lines
for example, in NJ, you can get pulled over for using a turn signal to switch lanes
the cop asked me what I thought I was doing

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
for example, in NJ, you can get pulled over for using a turn signal to switch lanes
k

AmySchulze

Reaction score
I know another one, if you grow up with everyone telling you that you're smart but you didn't apply yourself and before you know it time has gone by and so has many opportunities, and you do this in front of a mirror, you'll find yourself being a turker.
Yup... I'm sure I'm not the only one in here with education and wasted opportunities :p My spiral into despair started when I was crossing the street in a designated crosswalk and a fucking Chiropractor decided to hit the gas (there was a gap in traffic in downtown Orlando) ... I ended up on top of the hood of the car... my slide off of it seems to have continued downward... lost my job (worked at the County Tag Agency aka DMV) and now... I tell people gotta go Turkin! (So many think my old fat ass is twerking ahhahahahahhahaha). The accident was 10/21/2010 and nope... not rich (didn't even break even for what I am out straight up between surgery, meds, drs etc.)..... I did find sick humor when filling out endless paperwork... Q."Where you wearing a seat belt?" A. Not an option on the hood. Q. "Was their anything wrong with your vehicle?" A. No, other than it wasn't at the scene of the accident. Q. "How could you have avoided the accident in retrospect?" A. I should have fucking jay-walked!

AmySchulze

Reaction score
And, you can be arrested in NJ for pumping your own gas.... and if you wanna turn left at the next intersection you'd best get into the farthest right-hand lane!

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Yup... I'm sure I'm not the only one in here with education and wasted opportunities :p My spiral into despair started when I was crossing the street in a designated crosswalk and a fucking Chiropractor decided to hit the gas (there was a gap in traffic in downtown Orlando) ... I ended up on top of the hood of the car... my slide off of it seems to have continued downward... lost my job (worked at the County Tag Agency aka DMV) and now... I tell people gotta go Turkin! (So many think my old fat ass is twerking ahhahahahahhahaha). The accident was 10/21/2010 and nope... not rich (didn't even break even for what I am out straight up between surgery, meds, drs etc.)..... I did find sick humor when filling out endless paperwork... Q."Where you wearing a seat belt?" A. Not an option on the hood. Q. "Was their anything wrong with your vehicle?" A. No, other than it wasn't at the scene of the accident. Q. "How could you have avoided the accident in retrospect?" A. I should have fucking jay-walked!
Injuries brought me to Turk Land, too. I'm sorry to hear that, though.

Reactions: AmySchulze

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That sounds like a nightmare. I'm so sorry but I'm glad you can still laugh and joke.

I'm here for health reasons as well.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
And, you can be arrested in NJ for pumping your own gas.... and if you wanna turn left at the next intersection you'd best get into the farthest right-hand lane!
Oregon and New Jersey are the only states where you can't pump your own gas. :D

AmySchulze

Reaction score
Arizona (least when I was a kiddo) does not acknowledge MLK Day or Daylight Savings Time .....

Reactions: Pleco

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
that doesn't seem right. Thats the purpose of a turn signal. To signal your intention.

also, most traffic markings are based on federal guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.