12/14 - Fresh Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
Cleaning stinks. Can I put little sponges on my cat's feet and chase her around the kitchen, b/c I think that would be more fun for all involved.
let them chase mice in the kitchen. that's what mine do.

TabethaC

Reaction score
Hello Tabetha. A crazy girl I went to HS with was named Tabetha! But she was so pretty. I am a bunch of asparagus, but in real life I'm a 33 yo female. Nice to meet you. Participate away. We're all friendly.
That's cool that you went to HS wit someone named Tabetha. I don't usually find other people with my name. Nice to meet you too!

Reactions: Despairagus

broomperson

Jeopardy! champion. Slayer of Austin.
Contributor
Reaction score
I lurk this forum daily. I should probably stop being a creeper and participate.
I'm mostly a creeper too (see when I joined versus how many messages I've posted)

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
let them chase mice in the kitchen. that's what mine do.
She doesn't chase living creatures lol I mean other than me if we're playing.

We have a great big fat lop rabbit that she walks up to and veeeeery gently touches on the face. Just like veeeerrry gentle little tippy taps on her bun face, but if she (the rabbit) is out and about, the cat is on high ground somewhere the bun can't reach. She'd defo die in the wild, that cat of mine.

Reactions: cassius

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all. Back again. I have a tendency to just lurk. I always feel awkward participating when everyone already somewhat knows each other. Anyway, hopefully everyone makes alot of money today. Low goal today is $18 and high goal is $25.
Of course, everyone here didn't know each other at some point! :) Welcome!! :cheers:

cassius

Reaction score
She doesn't chase living creatures lol I mean other than me if we're playing.

We have a great big fat lop rabbit that she walks up to and veeeeery gently touches on the face. Just like veeeerrry gentle little tippy taps on her bun face, but if she (the rabbit) is out and about, the cat is on high ground somewhere the bun can't reach. She'd defo die in the wild, that cat of mine.
Mine caught a bunny baby in the summer, brought it into the house, cried for me to come see what she got and when I saw what she had and she had put it down, I picked it up and took it outside and let it go. Little thing seemed fine.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Chat-based mock employment interview and follow-up survey (1 Hr) | Accept
Requester: melissa stuhlman [AEPSQI0IL36AP] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Help us evaluate whether individuals who tell the truth or lie in an interview use different words.
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Study 1 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
anyone want to gimme a time? :D[/td][/tr]

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It kinda seems like the bonuses are broken on that multiplayer game, yesterday i was getting them the same time as the auto-accept right after the game.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Chat-based mock employment interview and follow-up survey (1 Hr) | Accept
Description: Help us evaluate whether individuals who tell the truth or lie in an interview use different words.
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Study 1 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
on turkerhub someone wrote $11.12 / hour
00:21:35 / completion time

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
I did it in about 40 mins

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Same here. I lurk and sometimes I come to see click on some HIT posts but I'm always too late by a minute or two :poutingcat:
I should not say it but I use it more for information and entertainment. It is much easier for me to keep up with now that it has slowed down. I just have to remember to donate so it continues on.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Left for an hour and figured I'd miss a bunch. Apparently not.

Reactions: themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.