12/14 - Tilt a Whirl Thursday!

Do you like the 45 day totals on top of the enhanced worker dashboard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: INTELLIGENT DONKEY | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: tedlab [A3CV1MVF006J21] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.31] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 3.51] [Fair: 4.40] [Reviews: 278] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
In this hit, you will see 124 or 123 word triplets. Each triplet will consist of a verb and two nouns. Your task is to guess who is doing the action described by the verb.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 20
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: None;

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone sign up for this HIT? Looking for some thoughts/feedback please.
I did a few days ago...seems good to me.... I was a dubber and waited too long so hit expired before I finished up survey 1 on app. Emailed and he got back to me right away.

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
sorry we don't have to talk about net neutrality anymore. bottom line is that nothing will actually happen for awhile because of lawsuits.
i hope you're right. today was bullsiht and i cant believe some of those who spoke pretended to actually believe the lies they were selling. and their cheesy jokes made me want to smack my screen. :/

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome?pandacrazy=on&usenewsite=yes

try this link instead.

edit: nevermind, didn't see the part about the buttons. I don't think that's been updated yet. but this link is for PC to work on the new site.
i have the new link to run the script, thanks though. :)

i just meant how are we supposed to add pandas to PC without the buttons? or is it just not updated yet? i promise i'm not being snarky. i just cant keep up with all the changes and wasn't sure if i missed any info on how it works/will work. if its not updated yet then i'll jusut shut my trap and continue using the old site in the time we have left together. ;P

*soft sobs*

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

i just meant how are we supposed to add pandas to PC without the buttons? or is it just not updated yet? i promise i'm not being snarky. i just cant keep up with all the changes and wasn't sure if i missed any info on how it works/will work. if its not updated yet then i'll jusut shut my trap and continue using the old site in the time we have left together. ;P

*soft sobs*
mturk changed things so you have to add them manually if there are no hits available.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i hope you're right. today was bullsiht and i cant believe some of those who spoke pretended to actually believe the lies they were selling. and their cheesy jokes made me want to smack my screen. :/

*soft sobs*
Yeah, I didn't see the part about the buttons until after I posted, sorry. :facepalm2: I don't think it's been updated yet. I think you just have to add them manually for now. Maybe someone more informed than I can give you a better answer.

Reactions: scout

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't see the part about the buttons until after I posted, sorry. :facepalm2: I don't think it's been updated yet. I think you just have to add them manually for now. Maybe someone more informed than I can give you a better answer.
no, no. this was great. thank you!

i was mostly just curious. i'm not worried about it yet bc i can still see/use the buttons on the old site for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evergreen Queen

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyone sign up for this HIT? Looking for some thoughts/feedback please.
I did. The first survey seemed simple enough, but I'm not sure I'll catch the notifications that far apart since I often can't remember what I ate for breakfast. I don't use that device as my primary (it's actually the ones the kids use for games) so I'm not too concerned.

Reactions: SweetiePuff
Status
Not open for further replies.