12/14 - Watchful Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Any tips on what you guys do in panda crazy when there are multiple z's to catch? I know you don't want to give away secrets but I can't seem to catch anything unless I goham on one particular hit. If I just collect on multiples I don't seem to get much.
I run all the Zoltar pandas at 900ms locked and every once in awhile I check hit finder to find out what types are being put up and run those types until they drop off or hit finder shows that others are being ran. It is a juggling act but works for me but I never cap because my backwoods internet sucks.

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
I've spent most of the morning trying Pantha, Panda, Ham, Delayed Ham, normal collect mode, different timers. I've only managed to catch a handful. But congrats to everyone who had a stellar morning!

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
Good morning, everyone!

Can someone answer my question, please? I'm working on the "Auto Franchise Dealer" Zs, and I actually came across a franchise dealer in the US, but the dealer's new car make, GENESIS, isn't on the provided list from Zoltar. What do I do?

Do I just submit the HIT with a "YES" without selecting a make? Or do I submit a "NO", even though this dealer does fit the category?

I really wish Zoltar would update their list. There are many other car makes that aren't in the selection.

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning, everyone!

Can someone answer my question, please? I'm working on the "Auto Franchise Dealer" Zs, and I actually came across a franchise dealer in the US, but the dealer's new car make, GENESIS, isn't on the provided list from Zoltar. What do I do?

Do I just submit the HIT with a "YES" without selecting a make? Or do I submit a "NO", even though this dealer does fit the category?

I really wish Zoltar would update their list. There are many other car makes that aren't in the selection.
I was told Hyundai makes Genesis.

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning, everyone!

Are you doing the Used Cars? If it isn't a used car, hit no, then submit.

Reactions: Spicy Unagi

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning, everyone!

Hyundai makes Genesis

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning, everyone!

I had the same today. I just put Hyundai even though I feel like I should have just checked "yes" and no car makes.

Reactions: Spicy Unagi

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Caught 268 Z's today. I think I will take a early day off and go play Witcher 3 blood and wine DLC for the rest of the day :)

Reactions: Lauren and Pleco

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning, everyone!

It's it's own brand now. Owned by Hyundai. Similar to Honda/Acura Nissan/Infiniti

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score

Lauren

Reaction score
83 website, 42 car, and 1 plumber ... I had the website ones still coming in but they make my brain hurt too much so I turned off the panda :LOL:

Reactions: ecko

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Oooooohh, they do?

Nope, it's not the "Used Cars". It's definitely the new cars "Franchise Dealer". The used cars HITs are pretty easy breezy.
If it's like the others I've done, the all black background pages, look for small grey writing in the top right corner of the page, says Hyundai :)

Status
Not open for further replies.