12/15 - Throwback Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says... its true. For us to be able to do what we're doing everyday... yes its true. I'm not saying we're rocket scientists, but we do some amazing things when you think about it.

I mean, we wake up every day not even knowing what the hell we are gonna do for work... We just take new jobs as they come... whatever they are... and we get them done.

we judge surgeries, we judge websites and marketing campaigns

we help google perfect its algorithms

we help amazon organize its gigantic online store

we help tons of small companies with their businesses.

we are fucking awesome

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says... its true. For us to be able to do what we're doing everyday... yes its true. I'm not saying we're rocket scientists, but we do some amazing things when you think about it.

I mean, we wake up every day not even knowing what the hell we are gonna do for work... We just take new jobs as they come... whatever they are... and we get them done.

we are fucking awesome
Sounds like something that would look good on a resume.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Money isn't the key to happiness. happiness is not turking. Money is the root of all evil. Therefore, the root of all evil is not turking. so turk you sumbatches unless you want evil to prevail.
all I can say is, the more money I make past my goal, the happier I seem to be.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Life Experiences and Products | PANDA
Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.47] [Fair: 4.48] [Comm: 3.78] [Fast: 4.35]
Description:
In this brief experiment, you will see some reviews of products and make judgments about them.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 40
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;

Reactions: Kallee

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score

we are fucking awesome
You know, I was just telling my husband the other day I was going to make a "turk resume" and list all my job duties/experience from hits in the style of IRL jobs. He said that if I turned it in with an application, someone who doesn't know about turk reading it would probably call the looney bin to have me committed for delusions of grandeur.

charlie

Reaction score
either too much writing or people being bubble happy for too little pay today. i just returned a survey that might have had a few hundred bubble selects for 75 cents. No idea but after close to 100 the survey was not even 1/2 done per the progress bar. not worth my time.

Reactions: Starslip

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
either too much writing or people being bubble happy for too little pay today. i just returned a survey that might have had a few hundred bubble selects for 75 cents. No idea but after close to 100 the survey was not even 1/2 done per the progress bar. not worth my time.
Don't trust progress bars. I've seen them jump from 30% to 95% in one page. Usually when I'm just about fed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.