Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been asked before, I've just never needed a function like this before today. Is there some plugin / script that will let me sort today's accepted Hit counts by Title? It might be right in front of my nose, but I can't figure out how to do it. Right now I'm just copy/pasting into Excel and running a subtotal on Title.

I'm trying to avoid capping on one of the Zoltars and then getting the dreaded 'please return' on one type, and losing out on the others. For example capping on used cars, when I should have shut it off at 200.

maybe I'm not saying it right, sorry.
If I'm not mistaken, you can cap on one and return them without penalty for the others.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been asked before, I've just never needed a function like this before today. Is there some plugin / script that will let me sort today's accepted Hit counts by Title? It might be right in front of my nose, but I can't figure out how to do it. Right now I'm just copy/pasting into Excel and running a subtotal on Title.

I'm trying to avoid capping on one of the Zoltars and then getting the dreaded 'please return' on one type, and losing out on the others. For example capping on used cars, when I should have shut it off at 200.

maybe I'm not saying it right, sorry.
There is a tool to do that, but it won't work on the ZOltar. Zoltars you have to do in order of accepted. You won't miss out on other Zoltars if you cap on one type. If you return one with the capped message "Sorry all of the work has been reserved..." It does not lock you out.

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Economics Experiment (15 min)(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Alden Cowap [A1F65DRD66HBXM] (Contact)
(TO): No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Guaranteed payment of $2.50 with the ability to earn an additional bonus up to $2.60 which will be paid in 24 hours.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 10
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Exc: [938153-28830] has not been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 500, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is one of: US
Let princess know this is waiting here for her.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Economics Experiment (15 min)(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Alden Cowap [A1F65DRD66HBXM] (Contact)
(TO): No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Guaranteed payment of $2.50 with the ability to earn an additional bonus up to $2.60 which will be paid in 24 hours.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 10
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Exc: [938153-28830] has not been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 500, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is one of: US
Timed so don't let this sit.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I would usually hate myself for doing this many Zs but im actually feeling pretty good.

Reactions: Pleco

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Attitudes and beliefs study | PANDA
Requester: Mturk Data [A1GKRBHK5I8Y3R] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.55][Fair: 4.59][Comm: 4.43][Fast: 4.72]
Description:
Attitudes and beliefs study
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 997
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, Previous has not been granted, Luk already taken has not been granted, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99, Location is US

Reactions: mTurk8705
Status
Not open for further replies.