12/16 - Freaky Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren

Reaction score
You just blew my reality apart. I now question everything that Pleco says here. (Why is there a tear in my eye?)
Even when I think they're coming in fast (my queue gets full) there are people that are still like OMG ZOLTARS ARE SO FREAKING SLOW TODAY :LOL:

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Slow and steady wins the race :aikon3:

TXRANGER

Reaction score
30 Z's started to speed up, somewhat.... -_-

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Even when I think they're coming in fast (my queue gets full) there are people that are still like OMG ZOLTARS ARE SO FREAKING SLOW TODAY :LOL:
Zoltar allocates hits weird. Some people are really only catching a few today because you are one of the few people who are hoarding them all. Usually only a few people max while the rest get scraps.

Lauren

Reaction score
This just reaffirms how right I am because HIMYM is so terrible
I liked HIMYM a lot, but I think the trick is, it's a show to binge watch. I binge watched everything except the last two seasons. When I had to wait a week in between episodes, I was like "...I waited a week for this?". but when I watched a lot of episodes back to back, it was a lot of fun to watch.

Reactions: sweetpea0678

Lauren

Reaction score
Zoltar allocates hits weird. Some people are really only catching a few today because you are one of the few people who are hoarding them all. Usually only a few people max while the rest get scraps.
I just think the reason my queue gets full is 'cause I'm just so slow at them. I've only had a few days where that happened, everyone else complained how slow they were, but still capped out before they stopped, where as I barely made it over 100.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I liked HIMYM a lot, but I think the trick is, it's a show to binge watch. I binge watched everything except the last two seasons. When I had to wait a week in between episodes, I was like "...I waited a week for this?". but when I watched a lot of episodes back to back, it was a lot of fun to watch.
I saw two episodes before I realized it was pure 'American humour' and therefore not for me. Didn't even get a 'fast exhale through nostrils' laugh.

Reactions: SweetiePuff

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
For anyone wanting a REAL laugh, Richard Pryor: Live in Concert (1979) is on Netflix. His comedy really hold up. There's a reason people call him the best.

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

weakman

Reaction score
How much have you guys made on zoltars so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.