12/16 - So Perfect Saturday!

Do you like cheese on your hamburger?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
Are you using the updated HIT Finder? Kadauchi updated it so that it has a Logged HITs area again.
Yes I have that and went through scripts this morning to make sure everything is up to date. The only thing that doesn't work is the legacy which yells at me that I'm not signed in. But I guess that's because it's changing, disappearing or something. Thanks.

sweetpea

Reaction score
I think it's neat.
i thought it was more hits twice then i really looked and said oh its what we did today..........when checking to see what i did....yes very weird when u dont expect it to change....im sure we will get used to it in time....

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes I have that and went through scripts this morning to make sure everything is up to date. The only thing that doesn't work is the legacy which yells at me that I'm not signed in. But I guess that's because it's changing, disappearing or something. Thanks.
Is your legacy set to the worker site and not the old one?

Reactions: cassius

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else as insulted as I am that the approval rate no longer shows 100%? Mine is 99.9739% :thumbdown:

sweetpea

Reaction score
this may have been asked before but is there anything, at least temporarily, that shows the total of all our pending hits?
i havent found it.....for me i open the days each and count then on calculator.....i usually have like 20-40 waiting on money...usually anywhere from $10-$40........

sweetpea

Reaction score
why is there so much less on the weekends.....i usually run out of surveys on weekends......not ready to try the other stuff yet...uggggg....

sweetpea

Reaction score
Yes mine finally went through at 10:45 last night. Stayed pending from 3:00 p.m. on 12/14 until 10:45 p.m. on 12/15
im still waiting for my bank account to be approved.....my bank wont get me a statement until begiining next month and amazon wont approve me til then.....so im just letting the money grow til i can grab it.....i shhould have a good amount of change by then

sweetpea

Reaction score
im low on surveys so im here killing time..... :) and playing music too...

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
im still waiting for my bank account to be approved.....my bank wont get me a statement until begiining next month and amazon wont approve me til then.....so im just letting the money grow til i can grab it.....i shhould have a good amount of change by then
You should be able to go into your bank and get the required information on a print out. I know I was able to with mine so only my checking account information was on it, and not everything that normally shows up on a monthly statement. Most banks actually have a form they use when you are trying to setup online payments for ACH companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.