12/17 - Satisfying Shia Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TastyWaffles

銀河英雄伝説
Reaction score
Yea I sitting here with nothing been told basically we give you $2 for your time now fuck off.
I've struck a few deals and asked the requester for more workers to manage. We'll see if he replies.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I had to take someone's laptop apart because it kept overheating. The fan was full of cat hair.
Also people whose desktop computers are on the floor under their desk.... Practically have to disassemble them. One guy's puter, just outside the bathroom door in the hall, was full of talcum powder. Worse than dust or cat hair.

Reactions: AmySchulze

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
So, tomorrow is day 3 of 3 for me getting paid to drive a rental car (this time it's a Ford Fusion Hybrid, last time was a Hyundai Sante Fe) with a promo sign on top... for 5 hours around Daytona Beach, FL. It was such a pretty day, I tried to con the manager into us driving on the beach but waaaaa she said she "didn't think" that they'd let us drive on the beach with the signs on top.... darn it! So beautiful!
That's so funny. You don't feel embarrasssed, evidently. How do they know you didn't drive for 3 hours and sit 2 hours in a coffee shop?

turktime4:20

Reaction score
So if any update on needing workers for this transcription job lmk... I be here all night. can PM chat link if needed.

AmySchulze

Reaction score
That's so funny. You don't feel embarrasssed, evidently. How do they know you didn't drive for 3 hours and sit 2 hours in a coffee shop?
I am in a caravan of 3 drivers... I follow the lead car and her husband follows behind me... we also monitor the "sign walkers" .... Naw, I'm never embarrassed to work... Man they can eat though rofl.... I stayed in "my" car during lunch (just over an hour)... getting paid to watch seagulls fighting over french fries (wasn't going to blow $ on a restaurant ha).

Reaction score
From the horses mouth:

Thanks for the note. It seems like your manager isn't showing up at all - and I'm sorry about that. I can't find the note on MTurkcrowd that you're referring to, but it's not easy for us to reassign workers and managers. We have a policy of bonus-ing for these unfortunate no-show cases so you'll receive a bonus $2 in addition to the $0.65 for the survey since you have also spent time monitoring the chat room. Thanks, and let us know if there's more we can do to alert people to these issues in the forum. Best, Zoe + Bobby

Reaction score
I got a manager in the chat room and happen to miss them while I was turking damn it. FML lol

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Is this transcription stuff legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.