12/18 - Singing Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I mix my own ejuice. I haven't bought ejuice in like a year and a half so I can't give any real input. That price doesn't sound bad at all though!
I like to mix my own too. But, I like to have some "just in case" juice around. Plus, there are some flavors that I'd like to try without purchasing a flavor concentrate that I may never use again. :) Thanks for the input. I don't know if you shop st myfreedomsmokes.com but, I got 1000ml of nic @100mg per ml for $30! It should be going on sale again in a week or 2. That's enough nic for me to make 33.3 litres @ 3mg,lol.

Reactions: FrenchToast

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I like to mix my own too. But, I like to have some "just in case" juice around. Plus, there are some flavors that I'd like to try without purchasing a flavor concentrate that I may never use again. :) Thanks for the input. I don't know if you shop st myfreedomsmokes.com but, I got 1000ml of nic @100mg per ml for $30! It should be going on sale again in a week or 2. That's enough nic for me to make 33.3 litres @ 3mg,lol.
just in case juice

charlie

Reaction score
where are all the batches today? come on, batches.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Everyday Experiences(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Katie Kinzler [ARQJVZL64ODTL] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Answer several questions about your everyday experiences, and tell us a bit about yourself and your attitudes.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [29539-28950] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You'll turn into those other people whose only words are "Where dem batches at?!?". That truly is all they say now.
That is the first time I've ever said that. :p

charlie

Reaction score
Where were you earlier, huge batch of Z's dropped.
didn't get home until about an hour ago after being out all night so missed anything that would've hit this morning.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
didn't get home until about an hour ago after being out all night so missed anything that would've hit this morning.
And why were you out so late, young man? :nono:

Reactions: catnapped

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Attitudes and affect | PANDA
Requester: CE Lab [A2MZDSK5ZE54BI] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.91 Generosity
★★★★ 4.86 Fairness
★★★★ 4.63 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 27 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You are being asked to participate in a research study, which involves answering questions about yourself.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Reactions: Vanyanka

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I have ordered from MFS before, I will have to remember the nic sale! I definitely have some flavor concentrates that I will never use again. Now when I want to try a new one, I order a 5 or 10ml from bullcityvapor.com and then buy 4oz if I like it. I have a few shake and vapes. My bf and I both vape so his juice is usually my just in case juice, or I have a few shake and vapes that I can whip up really quick. I am friends with a vape shop owner and my BFs nephew manages a vape shop, so its pretty common for us to get juice from them to 'evaluate' DIY juice is definitely the way to save money on juice though.

Reactions: Jerami

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.