12/18 - Take on Me Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmolAliens

Reaction score
My Dyson has finally managed to travel from NY to PA...I wish they had better shipping options for their refurbished items, I'm so used to Prime that ground shipping feels like an agonizing eternity at this point lol

Reactions: savvy

Dill

Reaction score
I messaged him about this over the weekend and and his feedback was to completely omit all numbers. So for example if a hypothetical phrase was "job required 5 years of experience" then you write "job requires years of experience". I grabbed the $30 one and worked my way through 1 of 5 columns on the page and realized that it was going to take me nearly 5 hours to complete at the pace I was going, so I returned it since there was plenty of other good work popping up that day.
That was very helpful, thanks for that.

Coco

Everything’s coming up Milhouse!
Reaction score
The instructions are poor and the examples do not help at all. Not sure how to do this without adding numbers or the dates when nearly a quarter of this ad has numbers and dates jumbled in
You just omit it. If it says "Person needed Mon-Fri 8 am to 9 pm please call 111-1111 for appt" turns into "person needed am to pm please call for appt". I just went off of how I did it the first time and that seemed to be accepted.

Reactions: Dill and themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You just omit it. If it says "Person needed Mon-Fri 8 am to 9 pm please call 111-1111 for appt" turns into "person needed am to pm please call for appt". I just went off of how I did it the first time and that seemed to be accepted.
this sounds like my kinda work...idk what the layout of the hit is but do you have to use the mouse at all or can you tab from field to field?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about anxiety (1 min eligibility screen for 20 cents with possible bonus) | Accept
Requester: UCSF Thrive Lab [A1AHFGMA7HYD3K] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 48
Description: We will ask you to respond to questions about your anxiety, and if you qualify for the bonus portion of the study, to view and rate scenarios.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
my time to shine[/td][/tr]

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

so slow...and missed UNU with it running HAM on PC...AGAIN....

not sure if PC is jacked or UNU is tired of me winning all the monies and blocked me....didn't catch a single one last week either :arghh::cry:

I feel like destroying something....:rage::punch:

TabethaC

Reaction score
Title: Text comprehension study involving text and code (limited to participants with no programming experience) (~ 90 to 120 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Patrick Rein [A26N0FVXQV2DJ5] (Req TV): $36.78/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Answer questions about complex processes described in text and code (limited to participants with little to no programming experience) (~ 90 to 120 minutes)
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $15.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; code and text survey participated DoesNotExist ; US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 1;

Worth a panda. Around 20 minutes
Was able to grab this. Took me close to an hour. But I'm slow in stuff like this. Interesting hit though. Hopefully it won't take long to approve.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Opinion Study(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Michael White [A1N07FK8GXA1WU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.98] [Pay=3.20] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.73] [Fast=2.57] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=3.86] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.63] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 22
Description: In this study, you will report your opinions about development ideas for a research center.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
,[/td][/tr]

Dill

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I've been doing so far. Did you add any punctuation's at all?

Also thanks for answering my questions.

Coco

Reaction score
this sounds like my kinda work...idk what the layout of the hit is but do you have to use the mouse at all or can you tab from field to field?
You have a PDF file to transcribe to a .txt file. I just split screen it, zoom in, and start. Each ad is separated by a line. I mean I liked it honestly lol but then again, I'd do some broke ass shit for some money lol

Reactions: themildone

Coco

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I've been doing so far. Did you add any punctuation's at all?

Also thanks for answering my questions.
No skip punctuations and capitalizations. No worries I'm just glad I can help for once haha

Reactions: Dill

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You have a PDF file to transcribe to a .txt file. I just split screen it, zoom in, and start. Each ad is separated by a line. I mean I liked it honestly lol but then again, I'd do some broke ass shit for some money lol
I love that kind of transcription. I'm a fast typist and it's relaxing for me :)

Reactions: Coco and savvy

LoveMyLife

Reaction score
12 minutes

Title: Negotiate over items with a robot | PANDA
Requester: Minha [A3Q7NALIH9H2WC] (Req TV): N/A
Description:
Complete questionnaires and negotiate with a robot for a chance to win 10 dollars (1 winner)
Time: 8 hour(s)
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 93; Location EqualTo US; StudyQual DoesNotExist ;

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Negotiate over items with a robot | PANDA
Requester: Minha [A3Q7NALIH9H2WC] (Req TV): N/A
Description:
Complete questionnaires and negotiate with a robot for a chance to win 10 dollars (1 winner)
Time: 8 hour(s)
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 93; Location EqualTo US; StudyQual DoesNotExist ;
This took 12 min and was actually kind of fun lol

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Someone please tell THINX to stop emailing me.
Period panties are NOT the perfect present.........
Like, historically accurate?

Reactions: jan

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
between my shit computer, verizon hassling me about my data useage and not being able to hit goal weekly (pretty much because of those two things) i'm about to rage quit mturk again guys.

Reactions: savvy

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
between my shit computer, verizon hassling me about my data useage and not being able to hit goal weekly (pretty much because of those two things) i'm about to rage quit mturk again guys.
:( :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.