12/18 - Wubba Wednesday!

Regarding holiday travel, will you be...

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Scenario Evaluation Study(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Juliana [AQGZAPJ1BO9XS] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.74] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.76] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.79] [Reviews=114] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 35:00
Available: 89
Description: Participate in a paid survey.
Qualifications: Exc: [186761849-188411] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Some individuals seem to be able to do throttled batches more than others - or is that my imagination?
If you're seeing people complete more HITs than you it's a matter of working faster, you work faster you get more.
And/or running a stronger panda.

This is the entire problem with throttling however, it encourages low quality fast work.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
the fam I just saw for Thanksgiving are coming down here for christmas. And boyfriend's mom arrives this Thursday to live with us for a month or two ( I hope) while she moves back from Spain and looks for a house :spin:
so in other words you are getting the heck out of Dodge to avoid family!` :lol

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
so in other words you are getting the heck out of Dodge to avoid family!` :lol
not this year, don't have enough time off. I will suffer lol

Reactions: XWarrior

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
So my brother is getting a new setup and is giving me one of his monitors (Merry Christmas to me!) I've been turking with one screen on my laptop since day one and I have no idea how I'll utilize a second screen effectively. (Once I figure out how to get the split screen thing to work, which I've also never done) For those of you that have dual monitors, how do ya'll tend to use them, if you don't mind me asking?

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
HelloHello @HelloHello sorry it took me a while to get back to you. Japanese gift wrapping is what i consider diagonal gift wrapping. these are the two videos i reference every christmas to remind myself how to do it. i also find the flaps easier with this diagonal method (flaps are what drive me insane with normal american wrapping after a couple of gifts in one sitting).

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
So my brother is getting a new setup and is giving me one of his monitors (Merry Christmas to me!) I've been turking with one screen on my laptop since day one and I have no idea how I'll utilize a second screen effectively. (Once I figure out how to get the split screen thing to work, which I've also never done) For those of you that have dual monitors, how do ya'll tend to use them, if you don't mind me asking?
I run stuff and watch my queue on one screen, maybe split it with discord/this forum, and do tasks on the main screen.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I run stuff and watch my queue on one screen, maybe split it with discord/this forum, and do tasks on the main screen.
Thank you!
My only ideas so far is one screen have HIT Forker so I don't miss anything that gets posted. And if I find myself trapped in Inquisit software, I assume I'll be less trapped with a second screen. lol

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Scenario Study(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: RBC Behavioral Research Lab [A3PZOHOTANLBYJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.35] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.25] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
Duration: 30:00
Available: 0
Description: This survey is for academic research on consumer perceptions and decisions. Please read the information presented in the survey carefully and answer related questions.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Title: Financial tips survey (~3 mins) | Accept
Requester: Positly [A20SRJ4UG9W0H0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.52] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.77] [Fast=3.71] [Comm=2.80] [Fair=3.66] [Reviews=50] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.51
Duration: 12:00
Available: 105
Description: This research being conducted by researchers at Duke University examines customer's interest in financial tips and tricks. You will be asked to read a hypothetical scenario and answer questions about it. You also will answer questions about yourself, like your age and gender. The survey should take about 3 minutes to complete. After completing the survey, you will be paid $0.51 for your participation.

Title: Scenario Evaluation Study(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Juliana [AQGZAPJ1BO9XS] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.10] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.76] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.79] [Reviews=114] [ToS=1]
Duration: 35:00
Available: 0
Description: Participate in a paid survey.

Reaction score
I keep a searcher/panda running on the bigger monitor along with a window open to the forums. And then I do the actual work on my laptop monitor.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Monday nights I do work on one monitor and Monday Night Football on the other.

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This happened to me a few days ago as well and I didn't know wtf was going on!
Happened to me last week savvy @savvy never figured it out, I just kinda turned everything off and back on again the next day and that was it /shrug

Reactions: savvy

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I keep a searcher/panda running on the bigger monitor along with a window open to the forums. And then I do the actual work on my laptop monitor.
Do you split the screen for the panda search and forum, or have two windows on a browser open?
Monday nights I do work on one monitor on Monday Night Football on the other.
Well that's certainly one way to utilize it! lol I'm doubting that helps with earnings. (Though for the next few weeks while turk is in holiday mode it's a bit of a moot point.)

Reaction score
Do you split the screen for the panda search and forum, or have two windows on a browser open?

Well that's certainly one way to utilize it! lol I'm doubting that helps with earnings. (Though for the next few weeks while turk is in holiday mode it's a bit of a moot point.)
I just have different windows open.

Reactions: 4ourfuture
Status
Not open for further replies.