12/20 - Talented Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Please do not shatter my image of you.

Darn. I wish I could share my love of Jimmy Johns with you. They've never done me wrong.
If it's like pretty much every other store/food type place it might be location. The ones near you might be fine while the ones elsewhere suck.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Continue a conversation | PANDA
Requester: IPsoft AWS Account [AG5D2IURXS69] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.43] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Write the next line in a provided conversation.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; Qual86 has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Right, we started on this Blimpie thread because I recommended it as a place to get sandwiches.

Then someone said they needed to change their name due to an obscure, unpopular definition on urban dictionary.
Ah, gotcha. I missed that part.

No clue about the second meaning, and not sure I want to know..lol

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
2 other reports on TO for the same thing. i emailed her. we'll see. i spent over 10 minutes on it and it was 70 cents. that is some bullshit.
2 years ago I had a survey rejected because the requester expected it to take the full 60 minutes for $1.50. I tried to be polite but he came back and said 'you should be thankful that you can earn that much while sitting on your ass.'

Since the rejection was reversed I'm sure that his University's ethics board really didn't enjoy that email when I forwarded it to them.

The dude then went over to Prolific Academic and tried the same shit but they ended up bouncing his ass to the curb after he rejected all 40 people who took his survey for 'going too fast.'

Subhazard

Reaction score
As someone who has never been to a Jimmy Johns you had me at Ultimate Porker.
Imagine a sandwich with too much pork and bacon. Then add more.

Eating it too fast is not unlike trying to digest a brick.

Terrible for you on typical metabolic diets.

Fantastic for you on a ketogenic diet.

Reactions: loki3404

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Lunch Time
Today's Projected Earnings: $50.17 (Exported from Mturk Suite)

Reactions: jnalleyne

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
2 years ago I had a survey rejected because the requester expected it to take the full 60 minutes for $1.50. I tried to be polite but he came back and said 'you should be thankful that you can earn that much while sitting on your ass.'

Since the rejection was reversed I'm sure that his University's ethics board really didn't enjoy that email when I forwarded it to them.

The dude then went over to Prolific Academic and tried the same shit but they ended up bouncing his ass to the curb after he rejected all 40 people who took his survey for 'going too fast.'
nice. yeah my favorite threat is "please send me the Institutional Review Board information associated with your research as soon as possible" and that usually gets a response

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

This is great. Do you remember who it was? I'd love to read the TO.

Reactions: bxpretzel and Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.