12/20 - Watch It All Burn Wednesday

Which space western franchise is better?

• Star Wars

Votes: 62 60.2%
  • Firefly

Votes: 41 39.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy

Reaction score
So crazy question guys and its probably me like it always is... But when you constrain here on the daily threads for Hits Only, it minimizes everything, even if there are hits listed. :( Super duper off topic, but I figure I'd ask.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
By not as good do you mean not as exciting matches or like a lot of talking? That is my only worry. He is 4. He loves wwe. Pretends to be wrestlers all day, wwe figures were his only Christmas request, but I mean he is 4. He is gonna get antsy if it is a lot of talking and less action. He sat fine through the Raw taping, except for needing 1,001 snacks so if it is similar movement to that he will be happy. Thanks for your input.
typically the house shows like those don't have all the top guys because they don't travel....ie Brock, Cena, Orton, Kane,HHH etc...but at 4yrs old with seats close to the ring where he can hear the hits and chops and banter between the guys he should love it...it's an entirely different experience than sitting in the nosebleeds....when I use to do a lot of concerts I got us comps right by the ring and it was so much better than when I was in the upper deck....

Reactions: Poppy

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So crazy question guys and its probably me like it always is... But when you constrain here on the daily threads for Hits Only, it minimizes everything, even if there are hits listed. :( Super duper off topic, but I figure I'd ask.
mtc probably isn't updated for that yet.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
That feature is not currently working and needs to be updated because of the Worker website change. It's on our radar.

A6_Foul_Out

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Study on legal opinions(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Liana Hagene [A1JY2F7S3RBR3K] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $16.36] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.36] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 16] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Read a brief description of a legal case and answer questions about the case and your own opinions
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [69151-68562] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

A6_Foul_Out

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Capture the location of items in an image | Accept
Requester: ImageTranscriber [A2T4N3YNHG2WMC] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$6.00
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 4
Description: Record the location of items in an image, by clicking on the pictures
Requirements: Finished working with us DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Kat8mouse

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Memory Test for Actions(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: ICEA CAM lab [AMVTM55ZT3Z9H] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $26.20] [Pay: 4.80] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.67] [Fast: 4.63] [Comm: 4.20] [Fair: 4.76] [Reviews: 107] [ToS: 7]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$5.00
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 9
Description: Memory Test Survey
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1324154833-68476] DoesNotExist; SurveyGroup [788] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

A6_Foul_Out

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: UH_Experiment_1_T1Q1 | Accept
Requester: CERL Vanderbilt [A38N5LYPK46FY3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.22] [Fast: 4.62] [Comm: 4.23] [Fair: 4.62] [Reviews: 79] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Description: Read a text about a ski resorts and answer a YES/NO question regarding the content of the text. You will receive $0.60 bonus for the correct answer
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

A6_Foul_Out

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Memory Test for Actions(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: ICEA CAM lab [AMVTM55ZT3Z9H] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $26.20] [Pay: 4.80] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.67] [Fast: 4.63] [Comm: 4.20] [Fair: 4.76] [Reviews: 107] [ToS: 7]
Reward:
$5.00
Available: 9
Description: Memory Test Survey
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1324154833-68476] DoesNotExist; SurveyGroup [788] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
this wasn't too bad yesterday, already approved.

Poppy

Reaction score
typically the house shows like those don't have all the top guys because they don't travel....ie Brock, Cena, Orton, Kane,HHH etc...but at 4yrs old with seats close to the ring where he can hear the hits and chops and banter between the guys he should love it...it's an entirely different experience than sitting in the nosebleeds....when I use to do a lot of concerts I got us comps right by the ring and it was so much better than when I was in the upper deck....
Alright, cool. I think I am gonna splurge for him. It shows The Shield, Braun, and Finn Balor are on the roster to be at the event so those are guys he will be thrilled to see. Balor only talked last time and he was PISSED. He better fight this time or I will never hear the end of it lol. Thanks for all the input guys rsclone @rsclone and C to the J @C to the J

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Give your opinion about social situations. (~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Hanah Chapman [A3TJ2KQ9V9XRHL] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $20.68] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.39] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 19] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Give your opinion about social situations and complete self-evaluation questionnaires.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [341021242-68608] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate the skill of a surgeon shown on a video clip | Accept
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $6.75] [Pay: 2.72] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 2.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.08] [Fast: 4.64] [Comm: 4.04] [Fair: 4.22] [Reviews: 91] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$0.59
Duration: 45 minutes
Description: This is a research study where you watch a video clip of a surgical procedure (no patient or surgeon identification is shown) and rate the skill level of the surgeon. (undefined)
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; C-SATS Block DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Alright, cool. I think I am gonna splurge for him. It shows The Shield, Braun, and Finn Balor are on the roster to be at the event so those are guys he will be thrilled to see. Balor only talked last time and he was PISSED. He better fight this time or I will never hear the end of it lol. Thanks for all the input guys rsclone @rsclone and C to the J @C to the J
yeh a house show is all action and not much talking because it's not going to be broadcast on tv....so in that sense you get more action in the ring than a tv show where they're recording skits and cutting promos....
join the WWE email list...they send out discount codes and you can also get tickets before they go on sale to the public and maybe check your credit cards...my Citibank give me early acess to a lot of Live Nation venues and tickets

Reactions: Poppy and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Non-televised events are fun in that there is less talking, more wrestling, and the guys get a chance to play with the crowd and break character a bit/goof off.
Few years ago in California at a show I was at, Chris Jericho kept talking about how he wanted to get all the Mexicans in the arena deported for booing him. Vintage heel stuff.
Could not get away with that on TV :D

Road to Wrestlemania events are even better than a regular house show and they are putting more talent on the card than usual.

Any thoughts, Peachy @PeachyRider ?
you're right about non-televised events. those are more about just having a good time minus the TV restraints. plus they don't want wrestlers hurting themselves so matches are more laxed usually. still decent, but more to just get the crowd involved etc

TV events are usually always a good time. Regardless of the show. They cram so much in of them nowadays as well with Raw being 3 hrs plus dark matches and Smackdown having dark matches as well with 205 live, etc

PPVs are fun of course for obvious reasons. It's fun to be apart of the "big show". I went to WrestleMania 25 and the atmosphere was amazing

long story short - any WWE live event is a fun time imo Poppy @Poppy

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate the skill of a surgeon shown on a video clip | Accept
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $6.75] [Pay: 2.72] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 2.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.08] [Fast: 4.64] [Comm: 4.04] [Fair: 4.22] [Reviews: 91] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$0.59
Duration: 45 minutes
Description: This is a research study where you watch a video clip of a surgical procedure (no patient or surgeon identification is shown) and rate the skill level of the surgeon. (undefined)
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; C-SATS Block DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Calling FESTER

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.