Title: Consumer Research Survey_20181221(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Kimmy Chan [A3QZFLJKMFUXXH] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: a survey of multiple choice questions about your opinion as an ordinary consumer
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Minx2121

Reaction score
I'm going to look for my Jingle All the Way DVD and I'm realizing I have no idea where any of them are. I've managed to misplace 50-100 DVDs during the move in October. :grimace:
We just bought that movie, my fiance had been saying he would get it for the last couple years but never finds it in the store. This year I was going to order it online and then thought to call a couple stores first, called walmart, they had 3 left and we got one :)

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
you won't might dropping me off in montréal on the way will you?
lol is it on the way? I didn't even check where it was! I was just like THIS PLACE LOOKS PRETTY AND KIDS ARE NOT ALLOWED!

Will defo drop you off. Would like a spin through Old Quebec while we're at it. Will pretend to understand and speak French the whole time, awful accent included.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
lol is it on the way? I didn't even check where it was! I was just like THIS PLACE LOOKS PRETTY AND KIDS ARE NOT ALLOWED!

Will defo drop you off. Would like a spin through Old Quebec while we're at it. Will pretend to understand and speak French the whole time, awful accent included.
neato! who's babysitting while I go? :sneaky:

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
We just bought that movie, my fiance had been saying he would get it for the last couple years but never finds it in the store. This year I was going to order it online and then thought to call a couple stores first, called walmart, they had 3 left and we got one :)
It's one of the must watch movies for us. We just picked up Home Alone on Blu-ray for $3 on Black Friday. Classic.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
lmao no! Mine is on the right. He was super skeptical about santa and his elves. I told him who they were and he said "I don't know, I just don't think so Mommy" :ROFL:
I love his little boots!

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score

lmao

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your perception of messages on social media | Accept
Requester: Emma Johnson [A1R58QB02R0LGJ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=10.36] [Pen=3.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Earn $3.00 by letting us know your perceptions about social media messages! You will read a message on social media and will rate your agreement with a list of statements. Takes less than 40 minutes.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Past Participants DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]
12 mins going slowish

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah mine went past that. weird.

also can someone tell me how the hell to post a review on TV? I have the script installed but it just takes me to the reviews already posted, and when I click 'leave a review' from my submitted hits page it redirects me to install the script...which I already have.
Did you try turning it off and on?

Status
Not open for further replies.