12/21 - Misanthropic Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
Does anyone feel like sharing a script for these A9s?
oh gosh. i'm sure there's a script somewhere in the daily threads but you'd have to do some heavy searching. it's been years since I've even looked at the A9 hits.

Reactions: Clint and Blakkat

charlie

Reaction score
I fully expected today to be slow, but I was very pleasantly surprised, and I done did good. Thank you mturk goddess. I hope everyone did well! Time to eat something and relax.
nice. i've managed $15.29 at this point but to be fair i really wasn't paying much attention to mturk today. all that was earned this morning before I went for a run and coffee early afternoon and i vegged the rest of the day.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
nice. i've managed $15.29 at this point but to be fair i really wasn't paying much attention to mturk today. all that was earned this morning before I went for a run and coffee early afternoon and i vegged the rest of the day.
I barely work mornings anymore, I'm into enjoying early time -for me it's better $$ in the afternoon and evening EST.

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello

charlie

Reaction score
I barely work mornings anymore, I'm into enjoying early time -for me it's better $$ in the afternoon and evening EST.
i haven't changed my schedule since getting laid off last month.. up earlyish, have my coffee in peace and quiet and do some work while I can before my brother's kids wake up and wake the dead with their early morning noisiness. :D

Reactions: Blakkat
Status
Not open for further replies.