12/21 - Winner Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DorthyZbornak

Golden
Contributor
Reaction score
Right here in the directions of the hit:
Healthcare, car rental, apartment rental, equipment lease, training, job search, repair services, live entertainment, legal, business services, vacation timeshare, movies, air travel, hotel stays, a cruise, online services, financial products and services, streaming video subscriptions, websites, advice and assistance, advertising, gyms, etc.
Red letters. I learned a long time ago that's important.

Reaction score
Don't forget about 'Content Publisher" for those (if applicable) ... since those types of websites are usually just providing content or information to the site visitor.
I think of content publisher more like webpaper or a blog? I think if a site has information on a company, i should evaluate the company... no?

j_c

Reaction score
Morning everyone, I keep getting this message on my Z's. 'An error occurred. Please refresh the current page in your browser.' What am I doing wrong?

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How do you all classify sites like Monster or EveryJobforMe? Search engine?
Morning everyone, I keep getting this message on my Z's. 'An error occurred. Please refresh the current page in your browser.' What am I doing wrong?
That can happen with Zs. Did you return one? If so, you'll be locked out for 60m. If not, click each one in your queue until you find the one that's active. Once you complete it, things should line back up properly and allow you to continue as normal.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn it. My Computer was taking forever to restart so i just manually did it and now my scripts are all screwed up. HF doesnt have my blocklist anymore, and HM doesnt have any of my names on there anymore. Gotta freaking do this again.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That can happen with Zs. Did you return one? If so, you'll be locked out for 60m. If not, click each one in your queue until you find the one that's active. Once you complete it, things should line back up properly and allow you to continue as normal.
There's always the 1% chance you did nothing wrong and got locked out anyway. Rare but it does happen.

Reactions: minkyboodle and j_c
Status
Not open for further replies.