12/22 - Fruitcake Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't even know why I'm on mturk today, I just keep blocking everything that comes up on hitscraper. I think it's time to clean out the kids' toy box of old junk to make room for new junk.

PE: $14.20 (good enough!)

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
My mom is a moron. She just asked me how am I gonna put my kids presents under the tree.:rage2: Umm...When he's asleep? /headdesk
LOL!

You can do what we did a couple of years (can't remember how old your kiddo is). Once my kid could "recognize" bedtime on the clock, even though he couldn't tell time, when he was out of the room I would move the clock forward an hour. Worked like a charm every time.

Now that he's 13 he thinks this is a hysterical story.

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
LOL!

You can do what we did a couple of years (can't remember how old your kiddo is). Once my kid could "recognize" bedtime on the clock, even though he couldn't tell time, when he was out of the room I would move the clock forward an hour. Worked like a charm every time.

Bwahahahaha!!! Mine is 3, so we still have a few years until we can do that, but that's a genius idea!!!:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: tricker

BskiCHI

Reaction score
Lol, did the PENIS hit last night. Came in right before I was about to shut down and sleep. Pretty interesting hit for sure.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
LOL!

not gonna lie, I definitely take advantage of it sometimes when it starts getting dark sooner :)

Reactions: tricker

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Media Research(~ 5 minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: Social Perception Research [A3IXP83OERZNV9] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $7.36] [Pay: 2.67] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.62] [Fast: 4.55] [Comm: 3.50] [Fair: 4.73] [Reviews: 94] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 20
Description: Psychology Research Study
Requirements: Exc: [-1375109035-68776] DoesNotExist; Location In US

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
My Christmas present to all of you Turkers out there.

"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire. Jack Frost nipping at your nose." We all know "The Christmas Song." Here it is sung by one of its two writers: Mel Torme (usually a jazz singer, but not with "The Christmas Song"). Even if you don't want to here it sung, jump forward to 3:30 where Torme is interviewed by Merv Griffin for about 2.5 minutes and the genesis of the song is explained. NEAT story!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.