12/22 - Fruitcake Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacis Amans

Reaction score
HI-new to turking and this forum. Love the forum - thank you for the resource guides.

I'm about 201 HITS in.

Question - are there any other companies/posters with similar tasks to the ones from p9r? I like the ones where it is typing last name or first name. But I don't know any other names to search on. Recommendations?
Welcome & nice work! RecProServices (the .07 transcription ones) are great for building numbers, so are Flow MTurk's parking sign transcriptions if they're around =)

Last edited:

roxchic

Reaction score
HI-new to turking and this forum. Love the forum - thank you for the resource guides.

I'm about 201 HITS in.

Question - are there any other companies/posters with similar tasks to the ones from p9r? I like the ones where it is typing last name or first name. But I don't know any other names to search on. Recommendations?

Receipts- recproservices- 3UUSLRKAUM5RR8Z5KIU6OXI2S607D3- Gather summary details from receipt
Scoutit
411 Richmond - 38DNTK7MFN2CTL246TLG4O5C3HN10B- Fix mistakes in the transcription (Per item bonus!)
3USZNBD0HCQBOSO53ZRSLJ08LVY51M- Transcribe the Store, Date, Total, Payment information and Address from the receipt

Images- Amazon Requester Inc.- Amazon Requester Inc. - Rekognition Team- 3RQVKZ7ZRKF3KRQXDU2ASR1N5QQ27H- type text you see in images

Recipes- Eric Stevens- Transcribe recipe cards- 3YLTXLH3DE5W8ZZ5HPYQCK2C5FBPHU

the bold is the hit identifiers so if you start using scripts you can enter them. Scout it has ones up almost all the time. I learned real fast that early on numbers is huge. Some of these may have requirements- i.e. 500 HITS or taking a Qual. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I just went through it myself.

GRR

Reaction score
So dumb question, did you actually have to select any of the numbers? It was just letting me hit the FOUND IT button, and that's it.

yeah...I thought it was weird..returned it

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your boss | Accept
Requester: Mohammed Raei [A3UW2PPPE76UU4] Contact
TO: [Pay: 3.57] [Fast: 3.80] [Comm: 3.50] [Fair: 3.13] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $1.41] [Pen: 0.08 days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 1] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.25
Duration: 28 minutes
Available: 2
Description: This research is about leadership in organizations. I need to understand your perceptions of your boss's behaviors and dispositions. Select the link below to complete the survey. You must provide answers to around 74 questions. Pls read instructions
Requirements: Employment Status: Employed full time (35 hours per week) EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location In CA, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
What if my boss is Vanyanka @Vanyanka ?

Binxybaby

Reaction score
the internet is dangerous. i googled Alexa Bliss and The Rock to see if they had a picture together. (They don't). then i kept scrolling down and saw this pic with alexa wearing these shoes. then i googled the brand of the shoes to see they're bodybuilding shoes

then i see these karate shoes the same company makes and they look slick. pricey though

https://www.otomix.com/mf100.html

i need help. what happens on a slow mTurk day
How did you get down this rabbit hole? lol

GRR

Reaction score
I wasn't going to. That's $.70 closer to my goal for the day LOL.

I was like u...I was thinking that how do we get a bonus if we cannot make a selection. If just hitting "found it" counted that way then great for u guys!

Reactions: Danielle

Binxybaby

Reaction score
LOL!

You can do what we did a couple of years (can't remember how old your kiddo is). Once my kid could "recognize" bedtime on the clock, even though he couldn't tell time, when he was out of the room I would move the clock forward an hour. Worked like a charm every time.

Now that he's 13 he thinks this is a hysterical story.
That is too funny! Im so doing this when my kid learns his bedtime! :p

Reactions: tricker
Status
Not open for further replies.