Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Hit scraper not working for anybody else?

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Can't seem to catch these anymore . . .

Title: Pick whether you think the following 50 ETFs will go up or down tomorrow. | AcceptA
Requester: Joe Lo [A2CIK5WEHBJBNU] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $25.82] [Pay: 4.73] [Fast: 3.50] [Comm: 3.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 1.92] [Fast: 3.83] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.40
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about these 50 U.S. Exchange Traded Funds - how will their price move tomorrow?
Requirements: Location In US

Reactions: Evergreen Queen

wascal wabbit

Drunken Spelunker
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi.
I've been hunting for this answer everywhere and I haven't seen anybody else post this issue with the new worker site yet but when I'm working a batch I'll do a couple of hits and the site will automatically 'unload' the hit I'm working on. It's really disrupting my workflow. I've looked in my scripts for the conflict and I've disabled a bunch of them to try to fix the issues but I don't see what could possibly be wrong.
Also, does anyone have any idea how to disable the automatic 'accept next hit' check box? Again, I've looked through my scripts because I figured it was an extension, but I can't find it.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi.
I've been hunting for this answer everywhere and I haven't seen anybody else post this issue with the new worker site yet but when I'm working a batch I'll do a couple of hits and the site will automatically 'unload' the hit I'm working on. It's really disrupting my workflow. I've looked in my scripts for the conflict and I've disabled a bunch of them to try to fix the issues but I don't see what could possibly be wrong.
Also, does anyone have any idea how to disable the automatic 'accept next hit' check box? Again, I've looked through my scripts because I figured it was an extension, but I can't find it.
if you use mts you can go into options and uncheck auto accept there.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi.
I'm not sure about the "unload" problem, but if you are using Mturk Suite, under options you can uncheck the "auto accept next' and this should take care of the second issue.

GRR

Reaction score
that was a dumb song and annoyed me and I saw no reason to really do this. I was expecting a bonus or something. just my opinion. :shrug:

2 bucks was plenty of reason for me! never liked leon's voice anyway.....It is a classic Bob Dylan song.....listened to it while I did barcodes...on LOW volume

edit: in all fairness to the requester...I have heard that version many times before

Last edited:

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning all. Found on Amazon prime pantry an answer that might solve some peoples travel dilemmas for shipping children away for the holidays.

• If I do not fill 100% of the box, will I be shipped a huge box with only a couple of items in it?
Prime Pantry boxes vary in size and can hold up to 45 pounds. Your order will be packaged in an appropriate-sized box, based on the dimensions and weight of the items. Depending on your order, the box could be as small as a shoe box or as large as a suitcase.

wascal wabbit

Drunken Spelunker
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the "unload" problem, but if you are using Mturk Suite, under options you can uncheck the "auto accept next' and this should take care of the second issue.
Update. Unchecking the auto accept button on MTS seems to have fixed the unload issue, too. Yay, thank you all.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey and conduct two tasks on people and music (desktop/laptop only) | Accept
Requester: Julian Schaap [A2MWHFLKTZWQM] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This is a combination of a survey followed by two latency tasks on (first) people and (second) music. You can only complete the tasks if you are using a laptop/desktop (with keyboards - not touchscreen)
Requirements: Masters Exists; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

12 to 14

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.