12/22 - Fruitcake Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before but it's driving me up the wall, how can I stop chrome asking me every time I return a hit "Are you sure you want to return this HIT?"
It's a feature of MTurkSuite, not Chrome, that does that. You can uncheck that option in the MTS settings.

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
No ash from the fires, but just crazy gusts of wind. You could hear the wind howling outside and the windows started to rattle at one point because they were getting hit so hard.

But it's been crazy, it's 85f one day and then 60f the other. All I'm asking for is a constant, never changing pleasant temperature.
The windows have been rattling here so hard it's been scaring the dog and waking us up at night sometimes. I'm so over it. I want it to be chilly here, it's the end of December! I like winter-y weather and we never get it. Kinda feel like we will be having a year-round summer this year. Consistent would be nice.

Reactions: Pleco and Liz

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
The windows have been rattling here so hard it's been scaring the dog and waking us up at night sometimes. I'm so over it. I want it to be chilly here, it's the end of December! I like winter-y weather and we never get it. Kinda feel like we will be having a year-round summer this year. Consistent would be nice.
Bring me a baby and stay here, snow is on the way!

Reactions: micky and Pleco

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe it's just my perception, but seems to be more of a waste of time to try and get back to WWW than it is to just adapt to our current worker platform. I don't see the allure, but maybe I'm missing something.
Somebody figured out how to make HIT Database work again, something that is not available on worker, and HIGHLY useful to me.

Reactions: Pacis Amans

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Your compensation consists of $2 for sure and a bonus payment that can be as low as $0 or as high as $145. On average, participants are expected to receive a bonus payment of $3.7.

Or you could get scammed like me and have $ really equal 0.

Reactions: nopoopwarez

LaVette

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this truly takes an hour/hour and a half?
I think it took me about 50 minutes, definitely no more than that. The wording was quite repetitive and might be quicker for some. I was making sure I watched out for security checks.

Reactions: Michele

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think it took me about 50 minutes, definitely no more than that. The wording was quite repetitive and might be quicker for some. I was making sure I watched out for security checks.
thank you :)

Reactions: LaVette

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
I need my HT to sync so I can plan what I'm doing. :(

EDIT: see

OMG I'm tired.

Reactions: Pleco and Starslip

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know how to change Overwatch to use the worker site on accept links?

Status
Not open for further replies.