12/22 - Fruitcake Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Are anyone else's Julians having submission problems?
There was a problem submitting your results for this HIT.
This HIT is still assigned to you. To try this HIT again, refresh the page. If this problem persists, you can contact the Requester for this HIT by clicking "HIT Details" above and then clicking "Contact This Requester" at the bottom of the pop up.

To return this HIT and continue working on other HITs, click the "Return" button on the top or bottom of the right side of the page.

... this is the second time in a row I've gotten this, on two different HITs (one of them a nice, reliable Julian 8). Is anyone else experiencing this?
It's all of MTurk right now.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Looks like its down again.
my theory: they killed Www, Worker still submitted though Www (not a theory), they prob broke it and and reconnecting submissions only through worker now

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
Someone done gone and borked their code!
MTurk please. I was ready to work for like 5 hours straight after my nap, and woke up to failure ;_;
Poop.

*edit*
I contacted a requester to mention the error, just so MAYBE they'll complain and speed up the "FIX YOUR BROKEN STUFF" process.
Maybe.

Last edited:

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh. In that case, I guess they nailed it.
It's all about perspective whether they failed at the goal of making it good, or succeeded spectacularly at the goal of making it bad. If they can sell it as the second one they might get a Christmas bonus.

Troy

Reaction score
Title: 2-3 minute survey on shopping situatons | Accept
Requester: Abhijit Guha [A29CXERANK61RA] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.83] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.30
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In this short 2-3 minute survey, you will be asked about typical shopping situations
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 60; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.