12/22 - The Clairvoyants Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, it used to be around 8-10 minutes, I would go out and smoke while leaving one up as I had time, and I find them super tedious. Now, 2 minutes...probably wouldnt have noticed till it expired!
Do you use Panda Crazy. That's what warned me - it turned red.

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you use Panda Crazy. That's what warned me - it turned red.
I use it sparingly, usually only for a few batches like Zoltars or nice paying hits I have no shot at catching.

For CMUs if I'm on I usually have no trouble getting them

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
Mturk Suite v0.2.2.0 (link)

Features
  • Right clicking inside an input field gives the option to paste your Worker ID
  • Right clicking highlighted text gives the option to search for it on Mturk
  • Today's Projected Earnings displayed on every page and updates when you submit a HIT
    • Progress bar live updates with TPE and goal is set in the extension dropdown
  • HIT export for the forums
    • (TurkerHub) and (MturkCrowd) both have direct exporting available
    • All export buttons can be toggles on/off in the extension dropdown
  • Turkopticon links and values displayed on hover of TO circle
  • Requester link and auto approval time added to the HIT capsule for HITs
  • Dashboard
    • Shows the changes to twelve different values
    • Shows what your approval rating will be if all of your pending HITs approve or reject
    • Shows how many rejections you have to get to drop below 99% and 95% approval rating
  • Dark theme with on/off toggle in the extension dropdown
  • The HIT workspace can be scrolled to and resized to your screen on/off toggle in the extension dropdown
  • Queue page shows the total value of HITs for that page
  • Automatically accept the next HIT checkbox can be toggled to be checked automatically in the extension dropdown

There is still some stuff to be iron out, but block/include list, all of the options besides enable to (always on atm) and new hit sound should be working. Logged out isn't working yet nor is new site (this will be an option in adv settings soon enough). Bugs outside of these should be reported so I can get them fixed asap.

Include list added, importing works. Clicking the test button will simulate what will happen if a match is found for the term. Voice will say "HIT found for name" or if you have sound selected it'll just make w/e sound you chose (in advanced settings).

Exporting works, "Forum" will copy the bbcode export to your clipboard, TH Direct and MTC Direct will export the HIT automatically to its forum.

Advanced settings, where you can add your pushbullet access token, change the voice between male/female and choose which sound you want for include list matches for the ones not using voice.
Does anyone else have change notifier displaying changes of all HITs and earnings when they refresh the dashboard, like this:

I've disable Dashboard and all change notifiers.

lavender63

Reaction score
Does a9 reject a lot? Cause I've done like 200+ today, been trying to hit 5k HITs.

Reactions: exdotish

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
that is so funny. so you filled him in?
all about hamming pandas or whatever weird crap lingo that might come up?

also much funnier than that ( totally faked) home depot/stripping mom pic hyway @hyway posted,
though it's funny that was the same thing that popped in my head when I read it, so not
criticizing you hyway @hyway :wink:
Its only fake if you want to use it in court. Otherwise its just a joke thats funny as hell and doesn't matter if its fake or not. :)

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Nope, that was it. I am amazed how quick they went.
We are hungry this week :o

Does a9 reject a lot? Cause I've done like 200+ today, been trying to hit 5k HITs.
I wouldn't say 'a lot' but they have been known to reject if the hits aren't done right. Don't do anymore than would put you under 98% or so if they all rejected.

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
I use it sparingly, usually only for a few batches like Zoltars or nice paying hits I have no shot at catching.

For CMUs if I'm on I usually have no trouble getting them
But keep PC going as it will show you what is in your queue and turn red when a HIT goes below 5 mins.

Reactions: TylerS and Jaded

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Collection of Votes Reported by Companies | PANDA
Requester: David B. Smith [A3OQ1VZRRWISZF] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.14] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.83] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
Description:
We are trying to collect the number of votes that were cast to set the frequency of future votes on Executive Compensation
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 592
Reward: $0.06
Qualifications: None;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite
These aren't terrible to do while waiting on CMUs to pop back up

Status
Not open for further replies.