Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I told my husband I was going out to get a beer but I would bring a nightstick flashlight. He asked me to pretend to attack him and now my face and arm are quite bruised. The lesson I learned is that I would have been safer going outside by myself. :p

Reactions: TotalBabe

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Prediction Game | PANDA
Requester: Cocosci Lab at UC Berkeley [AHG3DFQ65ESGY] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.44 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.21 Generosity
★★★★ 4.87 Fairness
★★★★ 4.86 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 299 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This HIT takes about 20-25 minutes. You will play an airplane flight simulation game for 24 rounds. You will decide where to fly your plane in order to maximize earnings. This pays $2.50 plus a performance bonus of up to $2.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Location is US

Finally caught this one!

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I need a little help with Panda Crazy, if someone has time. I have gone through John's thread and his tutorial site. I have loads of pandas, and I run about 10 at a time, a mix of singles and batches. It's not keeping my queue full, and I hardly ever get the singles. I have 5 high-paying hits, and I don't know if there still out there. Is there an equaivalent to the yellow box in TM?

If you'd like, we can do this by PM.

Last edited:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Also, my cat bit my hand at some point during the melee.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I told my husband I was going out to get a beer but I would bring a nightstick flashlight. He asked me to pretend to attack him and now my face and arm are quite bruised. The lesson I learned is that I would have been safer going outside by myself. :p

Also, my cat bit my hand at some point during the melee.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
When I was like six years old, my cat climbed our Christmas tree and knocked it down. I can still see the look on my mom's face when faced with the aftermath. :LOL: This GIF reminded me of that incident.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Activities Study (1-2 min academic study)(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Gabriela Tonietto [A26RQ6J8MFVJ0B] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.10] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 37] [ToS: 0]
Description:
1-2 minute Academic Study about opinions on different activities (No internet searching!)
Time: 15 minutes
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Exc: [28452424-29268] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite
test

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
I need a little help with Panda Crazy, if someone has time. I have gone through John's thread and his tutorial site. I have loads of pandas, and I run about 10 at a time, a mix of singles and batches. It's not keeping my queue full, and I hardly ever get the singles. I have 5 high-paying hits, and I don't know if there still out there. Is there an equaivalent to the yellow box in TM?

If you'd like, we can do this by PM.
pick and choose. If you'd like to fill your queue, concentrate on whatever is posting. If you want the single HITs, turn everything else off to catch those. 10 is stretching the usability of PC, by virtue of the timer function. Generally speaking, running 5 or fewer is probably optimal.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $64.31 (Exported from Mturk Suite)

test

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
pick and choose. If you'd like to fill your queue, concentrate on whatever is posting. If you want the single HITs, turn everything else off to catch those. 10 is stretching the usability of PC, by virtue of the timer function. Generally speaking, running 5 or fewer is probably optimal.
John recommended 10. Is 5 successful for you?

Is there an equivalent of the yellow TM box showing what's out there? I haven't learned all the buttons yet.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Survey kd | PANDA
Requester: Wendy [A258734LBVMGZ2] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.69 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.51 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.94 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 81 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Consumer Survey, 10 minutes, $.80
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
John recommended 10. Is 5 successful for you?

Is there an equivalent of the yellow TM box showing what's out there? I haven't learned all the buttons yet.
each search is done on the same timer, so the fewer searches done, the more frequently you attempt the same link. Tailor that to whatever you're attempting to work on. Higher paying surveys are being put on PC at a 1s refresh by most, and targeted directly without any other searches, so searching once every 10 seconds isn't likely to catch you anything. With 5 or fewer searches going, you're effectively doubling or tripling your likelihood of catching something.

There is a search function built into PC, and some ways to manipulate it, all of which is covered in the documentation

Reactions: TylerS and Kadauchi

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
each search is done on the same timer, so the fewer searches done, the more frequently you attempt the same link. Tailor that to whatever you're attempting to work on. Higher paying surveys are being put on PC at a 1s refresh by most, and targeted directly without any other searches, so searching once every 10 seconds isn't likely to catch you anything. With 5 or fewer searches going, you're effectively doubling or tripling your likelihood of catching something.

There is a search function built into PC, and some ways to manipulate it, all of which is covered in the documentation
Stop being helpful. It's unsettling.

Reactions: VGB and Drwho10
Status
Not open for further replies.