12/23 - Fast Lane Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't get a bonus cause I didn't do your stinking hit. just kidding. I just got on to see if anything was up. Going to try switching to a desktop comp over the weekend, I've been using my netbook with a 20" led monitor. Would like to see how well turking goes using some flavor of Ubuntu.

My plans are to stick close to the house, owner is going out of town till Tue or Wed to see her daughter and grandkids. So it will be me, 2 horses, 2 mules, 7 cats downstairs, 2 cats upstairs, 2 cats (mine), and 4 outdoor cats. Lots of feeding and cleaning poo.

Have kids and grandkids in Illinois and Colorado I will get down there soon enough, They are all busy with their own XMas stuff so I won't be missed.

I wish all of you the best of things this weekend.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Starslip

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Verbal Interference and Facial Judgment Experiment | PANDA
Requester: Andrew Smith [A2PA8T7ZS002UG] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: The purpose of this experiment is to examine verbal interference and how people make judgments about faces. You will receive $1.00 for your participation, which is estimated to last 15 minutes. You must be over 18 to participate.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;Location is US

hyzmarca

Contributor
Reaction score
These classes HITs certainly go to interesting places.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Singles who are using a dating app and physical protection. needed to give feedback on an idea | PANDA
Requester: Anteroser [A3R7PKMIX4JIWV] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.10] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.90] [Fast: 4.45] [Reviews: 30] [ToS: 1]
Description:
We need someone fitting the description (if any) in this HIT title to follow the link to fill out a survey with your thoughts about a certain idea. Please be verbose in your answers and write as much as you want. The more you write, the more helpful your feedback will be! Please note that very short reviews that are not helpful will be rejected. After taking the survey on the other site, come back here to enter your special code for credit. Thank you!
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 10
Reward: $1.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; Location is US;

HIT posted from Mturk Suite
this who thing is a jumbled mess. even on a slow day I'm returning.

Reactions: Starslip

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
So I went out to get some beer and some shit at the grocery store, when I ran into a girl I went to HS and college with, and worked with. I hadn't seen her in 10 years, and while she isn't an ex, we did a shitload of partying back in happier days. Of course, being in a grocery store at Christmas time and at a pretty low point in my life, I had this song playing in my head...

Laugh at my taste in music if you want. It's a beautiful and sad fucking song, with music and lyrics intricately crafted, like fine woodwork, as all his songs were. I think I'll be opening that case of beer and having a little :weed:. Fuck it.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
So I went out to get some beer and some shit at the grocery store, when I ran into a girl I went to HS and college with, and worked with. I hadn't seen her in 10 years, and while she isn't an ex, we did a shitload of partying back in happier days. Of course, being in a grocery store at Christmas time and at a pretty low point in my life, I had this song playing in my head...

Laugh at my taste in music if you want. It's a beautiful and sad fucking song, with music and lyrics intricately crafted, like fine woodwork, as all his songs were. I think I'll be opening that case of beer and having a little :weed:. Fuck it.
I like this song. its soothing.

hope u end up feeling better

Pascall

Maracuyá
Reaction score
How long do A9's take to go through? Mine'll push me past 1000 approved when they do~

Reactions: KittyKatMeowMix
Reaction score
Ugh I was so worried about those stupid A9s that I only did enough to bring me to 90% if I got a mass reject (~1k). They all approved. Now I feel like a dum-dum and missed out on some good, easy money.

Reactions: optipfrog

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

I think quite a few of us are feeling down right now for various reasons. Hope you feel better soon.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

I know those feels all too well. It's why I stopped going outside. I rarely run into people from my past in my kitchen. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.