Status
Not open for further replies.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Awesome :eek: Enjoy it!

I just cooked pizza for fiance! You shoulda told me i woulda made you some too.
Like frozen pizza or made from scratch? Because if scratch I'm coming over.

Reactions: Serial Mom

frzbgolfer

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a turker wannabe. I've been lurking around the past few days trying to learn everything I can. I applied a few days ago, but from what I'm reading, I'm trying not to get my hopes up since it seems that not many get approved but I can't contain my excitement at wanting to do this. Anyways, just wanted to say HI EVERYONE.

weakman

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a turker wannabe. I've been lurking around the past few days trying to learn everything I can. I applied a few days ago, but from what I'm reading, I'm trying not to get my hopes up since it seems that not many get approved but I can't contain my excitement at wanting to do this. Anyways, just wanted to say HI EVERYONE.
Anyone can be a turker I thought? Where are you from?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Like frozen pizza or made from scratch? Because if scratch I'm coming over.
It's frozen pizza, I'm nowhere near nice enough to cook scratch pizza if I'm not having any :o

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone can be a turker I thought? Where are you from?
They've been denying people recently for (seemingly) no reason.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
It's frozen pizza, I'm nowhere near nice enough to cook scratch pizza if I'm not having any :eek:
But frozen pizza isn't bad, esp. when you add to it then bake it. :)

Reactions: Jaded

charlie

Reaction score
Title: Decide if a Video is about a Topic | PANDA
Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A4IJUXTMQNS4J] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.10 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 11 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 188
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: 2016Q3Centrality has been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

Sadface

Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to hell...I mean welcome to MTURK. It's fun, at times. You're waiting to be approved? Consensus, on reddit at least, is that it's taking much longer nowadays, so don't get too discouraged just yet

weakman

Reaction score
I got a question, how do you get qualifications? Most of these qualifications don't even have a test or anything. I guess the requester is just going to be pick certain users? Do the requesters see your stats?

Last edited:

frzbgolfer

Reaction score
Welcome to hell...I mean welcome to MTURK. It's fun, at times. You're waiting to be approved? Consensus, on reddit at least, is that it's taking much longer nowadays, so don't get too discouraged just yet

HAHA - yeah, I've seen that a couple weeks is typical now and most don't get approved, but maybe I'll get lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.