12/25 - Snowy Christmas Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Every time I see any of my relatives, I feel like they hate me more and more. I'm a piece of shit. A piece of shit with crippling social anxiety and depression. One brother going to Mexico with his girlfriend, who just received her Masters in nursing. I think she's said maybe two sentences to me in 10 years. And then I come home, having been up since about 11pm last night, and see two baby announcements on FB. I don't know why I'm writing this. No one else give a shit about me, and I didn't even have anything to drink.
:hug:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
They sent me a copy of their records, but that doesn't prove I got them either.

A Q about MK HIT DATABASE for those who have it. It goes back only to Oct 30. Is that because iot can't possibly log all your work back to th Stone Age?
Only goes back 45 days, that's all that's accessible to us.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Only goes back 45 days, that's all that's accessible to us.

So I should have written down the name of the guy who rejected all my hits before that. I was very green. Is there any other value in saving these in a .csv file?

Last edited:

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Every time I see any of my relatives, I feel like they hate me more and more. I'm a piece of shit. A piece of shit with crippling social anxiety and depression. One brother going to Mexico with his girlfriend, who just received her Masters in nursing. I think she's said maybe two sentences to me in 10 years. And then I come home, having been up since about 11pm last night, and see two baby announcements on FB. I don't know why I'm writing this. No one else give a shit about me, and I didn't even have anything to drink.
Deleting my Facebook was a move I've never regretted, but I'll say this: don't compare your behind the scenes with everyone else's best of. I'm sorry you had a bummer day :hug:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
So I should have written down the name of the guy who rejected all my hits before then. I was very green. Is there any other value in saving these in a .csv file?
I guess if you wanted to know the guy's name later on then yes, you would have needed to write it down. Assuming you don't run into any errors, from this point on hitDB will keep everything (even like 50 days from now)

The value is having records, not sure of anything past that.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score

I have similar mental issues, and also a family who doesn't care about me. My brother and sister-in-law have been telling me for 45 years that I'm trying to break up their marriage, etc. You have to make your own family from friends who care about you or people at your church or whatever.

Last edited:

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I guess if you wanted to know the guy's name later on then yes, you would have needed to write it down. Assuming you don't run into any errors, from this point on hitDB will keep everything (even like 50 days from now)

The value is having records, not sure of anything past that.
I had just started turking when i met the mean SOB. I think I'll recognize his nsme.
Why will it keep records longer from now on? You mean if I save the files? Is Excel the best was to save them?

Last edited:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Why will it keep records longer from now on?
I knew I was gonna say that wrong and I don't know how to reword it so just never mind.

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Different one than what they posted a day or two ago

Title: Feedback needed on a website | PANDA
Requester: Anteroser [A3R7PKMIX4JIWV] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.90 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.10 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.45 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 30 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: We need someone fitting the description (if any) in this HIT title to follow the link to fill out a survey about a website with your thoughts and opinions. Please be verbose in your answers and write as much as you want. The more you write, the more helpful your feedback will be! Please note that very short reviews that are not helpful will be rejected. After taking the survey on the other site, come back here to enter your special code for credit. Thank you!
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $1.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;Location is US

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
The holidays can be hard for a lot of people. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you :)

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.