Title: Influences of Leadership Prototypes | Accept
Requester: Ben Brachle [AEACF9ES7JU5N] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer a survey about leadership. If you are 18 years of age or older (19 years of age or older in the states of Nebraska and Alabama and 21 years of age or older in the state of Mississippi) and currently employed, you may participate in this research.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Do you think that thoughts about food, weight, and appearance may be taking up too much of your time? | Accept
Requester: Marieke Meier [AZXZLBKLV5LTL] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$29.18] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 6.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This is a survey for individuals struggling with their eating behavior or who worry a lot about eating, weight, shape, calories, or food. Participants must fill out a short screening (no compensation) in order to qualify for the study (6.50 $).
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: ekkirksey

dreamonjaded1

Reaction score
Ahh hello! I hope yu have had agood few weeks. I was in a bad car accident, noy my fault, so life has kind of sucked lately. The airbags messed up my hands pretty bad. My right wrist will require surgery next week. :hurting: Super hard to turk with only 1/2 a good hand.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Ahh hello! I hope yu have had agood few weeks. I was in a bad car accident, noy my fault, so life has kind of sucked lately. The airbags messed up my hands pretty bad. My right wrist will require surgery next week. :hurting: Super hard to turk with only 1/2 a good hand.
Yikes! Sorry to hear this. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
How awful! What a terrible thing to happen to you. I hope your surgery restores use of your hand and that you recover quickly. I can't believe you are trying to turk with one half of one hand, lol.

Last edited:

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
holy fuck! im the only one who voted yes! lol my thinking was if she was a millionaire elementary school teacher and wore a mullet for a school play or something idk stop judging me!

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
I really hope you get to heal up soon, going one hand and being in pain is the last thing you need. I'm not sure if this might help you out, but you could try installing LipSurf from Chrome Extension. It can make things easier for web navigating and typing, some slight help.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Title: Type a word for 2 cents | Accept
Requester: Peter Hickman [A1RYRR9VQJB4HA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.14] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.02
Duration: 10:00
Available: 0
Description: Type one word and get 2 cents. You can only do this once. We are testing something.
Qualifications:

Reactions: Finn Mertens
Status
Not open for further replies.