12/27 - Finally Friday!

Would you date someone with a mullet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
good morning all...trying to fight this cold/cough....ugh
i think it is just called "winter". i dry cough in the fall, winter, early spring and that may because it is less humid in the winter and my mucii dry out. i may have to use my indoor humidifier more.

Reactions: LucyO and jan

cassius

Reaction score
good morning all...trying to fight this cold/cough....ugh
Hate to tell you, but having had the experience of being a former prescribed legal user of "those" drugs because of extreme pain, I can tell you this flu is a short version of opiate withdrawal. Not as long as far as worst systems, but when they occur they are nearly as bad. I had to shut myself away from everyone in the bathroom and run the hot water to break this stuff up just to breathe. Then keep the tylenol handy for the pain. It goes away gradually, you feel slightly human again, go out cause you can't stand being cooped up any longer and find the cough to be a nuisance that won't go away. Two and one half weeks and counting.

Charlene22

Reaction score
Reasoning Labs always get my hopes up but then they say I've already completed them. Never completed one, I usually remember my 7.00 hits. ?

• Sad
Reactions: LucyO and jan

cassius

Reaction score
Joyce Bono

Workplace Experiences1$5.0011h ago
Description
Answer a lot of questions about your work and your values
Time Allotted
120 Min
Expires
in 2d
Qualifications Required

HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99

Total approved HITs is greater than 500

Masters has been granted

cassius

Reaction score

1. Kambiz Saffarizadeh

$1.00 for a 7-min Survey About a New Digital Assistant(~ 8 minutes)1$1.003d agoPreviewAccept & Work
    Description
    In this survey you listen to short descriptions of a company and its new digital assistant and answer some survey questions.
    Time Allotted
    30 Min
    Expires
    in 4d
    Qualifications Required

Location is one of: US

HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97

Total approved HITs is not less than 500

Exc: [187546-189207] has not been granted

Masters
about 8 minutes

jijab

Reaction score
I had my first transfer set up for yesterday and the money disappeared from my dashboard current earnings and this morning I got an email from Mturk saying it was processed. It says completed under my transfer history, but the money isn't showing in my checking account. I'm confused....It's usually in there the next day once I do a transfer. Maybe it takes a few days to show up now?

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
I had my first transfer set up for yesterday and the money disappeared from my dashboard current earnings and this morning I got an email from Mturk saying it was processed. It says completed under my transfer history, but the money isn't showing in my checking account. I'm confused....It's usually in there the next day once I do a transfer. Maybe it takes a few days to show up now?
It is still based on time and your bank. Under the old system, I had to transfer from payments by 4 p.m. or it would take an extra day to get to my bank. Under the new system, it is the same for me. If the transfer is made in the morning, it will be in my account like before. But since I don't control the transfer time, I expect it may take an extra day to get to my account. Hope this makes sense.

jijab

Reaction score
It is still based on time and your bank. Under the old system, I had to transfer from payments by 4 p.m. or it would take an extra day to get to my bank. Under the new system, it is the same for me. If the transfer is made in the morning, it will be in my account like before. But since I don't control the transfer time, I expect it may take an extra day to get to my account. Hope this makes sense.
Oh that makes sense. I didn't see the transfer happen until later last night. Normally I would transfer on Thursdays in the morning. I might change it to Wednesdays then to make sure it is in there on Friday.

Reactions: teal4life

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh that makes sense. I didn't see the transfer happen until later last night. Normally I would transfer on Thursdays in the morning. I might change it to Wednesdays then to make sure it is in there on Friday.
You could change it to every 3 days until you hit a Wednesday if your just wanting once a week. From what I understand for the weekly, you have to start it on the day you are choosing. So if you change it today to a 3 day, then when it transfers on a Wednesday, change it to weekly then. Just my suggestion from what I have seen.

Reactions: jijab

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: labeling item length classification on bottoms | PANDA
Requester: MLDataLabeler [A3OO8KUVWDSZPV] (Req TV): $14.42/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Please classify item length of bottoms item
Time: 20 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: d4a4d1db-ab64-4079-998a-873024a2dfeb DoesNotExist ; 9f9cab21-bb6b-4f3b-8f76-533778e3f752 DoesNotExist ;

Reactions: XWarrior and JanetW

jijab

Reaction score
You could change it to every 3 days until you hit a Wednesday if your just wanting once a week. From what I understand for the weekly, you have to start it on the day you are choosing. So if you change it today to a 3 day, then when it transfers on a Wednesday, change it to weekly then. Just my suggestion from what I have seen.
That was my plan and then I realized that next Wednesday is New Year's Day and I'm wondering if it will go through since it's a holiday. I might just wait until after the new year and get it squared away then.

Reactions: teal4life

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
That was my plan and then I realized that next Wednesday is New Year's Day and I'm wondering if it will go through since it's a holiday. I might just wait until after the new year and get it squared away then.
Yes, Amazon timing of this change is impeccable and could not have been done at a better time of year. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.