12/27 - Tis the Season Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley

Reaction score
Can you grill oranges? I won a George Foreman grill in the family Christmas bingo game, and now I want to play "Will It Grill?!" with every food item in the house. I also won a Magic Bullet blender. I should not be trusted with these things...
My favorite fruit to grill on the GFG is pineapple - throw a row of pineapple slices along the top(back) of the grill plates, then marinated chicken strips (or breasts, thighs, whatever) underneath them. The juices from the pineapple drips onto the chicken while cooking. Yum.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My favorite fruit to grill on the GFG is pineapple - throw a row of pineapple slices along the top(back) of the grill plates, then marinated chicken strips (or breasts, thighs, whatever) underneath them. The juices from the pineapple drips onto the chicken while cooking. Yum.
*takes notes* Go on...
That does sound pretty delicious. I'll have to get both when I hit the store on Thursday. For now, I've decided that I'm going to sprinkle some apple slices with cinnamon tonight and see if they grill up well enough. I've still got a bit of homemade salted caramel, so I'm going to tweak it a bit with cream cheese and make a sort of dip. Even if it fails and looks weird, my brain tells me it will be tasty.

Thomas The Turk Engine

Island of Sodor
Reaction score
Title: Rate questions based on the information they provide (< 5 min)(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Prof. Dan Bartels [AR6MXRKDX6EXF] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.33] [Fair: 4.90] [Comm: 4.34] [Fast: 4.81]
Description:
In this study, you will rate questions based on how much information they would provide a certain aspect of a person.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [897363822-29415] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

Thomas The Turk Engine

Island of Sodor
Reaction score
Title: Research Study: Events and language | PANDA
Requester: Northwestern University ChiLDlab [A2N0RIYXCI1CJK] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.43] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Judge the acceptability or interpretation of words and sentences. Only for native speakers of American English. IRB Protocol: STU00201703.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.83
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

exdotish

Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $4.60

Today has been brutal for me. Lots of seemingly decent surveys have been posted, but I have been struggling more than usual to catch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.