SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Watch videos with some music | Accept
Requester: Mind and Development Lab [A1NEKIKWSQB4FQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $30.00] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.80] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 12
Description: Watch six short videos (about 12 seconds each) and answer some questions (e.g. What happened in the video?).
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 93; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Pacis Amans

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Holy shit balls...

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from SS Behavior Lab for work related to 3VIVIU06FKCQ64IOBJEJIJ3QUK8MIR.
The value of your bonus is: $75.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Congratulations! You have been chosen to receive a bonus for the HIT you completed 2 months ago regarding financial decision making for your child, Erica. In that study, we asked you to make a series of decisions between two amounts and times. We randomly chose one of the decisions you made for Erica and you receive a bonus of $75 today - 61 days after the survey. Congratulations again and Happy Holidays.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
WOW!!! NICE!!

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Make Toll Free Outbound Phone Call | Accept
Requester: GTR_Co [A34Q9BWURAVPI4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.82] [Fast: 3.68] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 3.74] [Reviews: 29] [ToS: 1]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Conduct toll free outbound call to evaluate answers by Member Services staff.
Requirements: A17J1CE7N49Z9D DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

panda3303

Reaction score
Good Morning All! It has been a few weeks since I have been back to work at MTurk and it stinks! What in the world has happened to the work? I new the change was coming to the work site Nd now I know I hate it, maybe in time it will get better but none of my extensions work, no HitScraper and the dashboard stinks, no reviews on the hits ext. How in the world am I to make money now? Any tips or tricks?

jan

Reaction score
Good Morning All! It has been a few weeks since I have been back to work at MTurk and it stinks! What in the world has happened to the work? I new the change was coming to the work site Nd now I know I hate it, maybe in time it will get better but none of my extensions work, no HitScraper and the dashboard stinks, no reviews on the hits ext. How in the world am I to make money now? Any tips or tricks?
have you checked out the 'master' thread on this?
https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/worker-is-coming-discussion-mega-thread.2873/

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Its 61 degrees here with a high of 80, FL is weird, I'm jealous of all of you with snow!
It's 5 degrees here...I'm jealous. Woke up in the middle of the night freezing. The fire in the woodburner went out so I had to sit there and build a fire at 2 in the morning with it being 50 in the house...soooooooooooo jealous haha

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Use Panda Crazy, it's better and works just fine.
New dashboard is fine, reviews etc. will come but the MechanicalTurkSuite hit finder has all the TO info, etc. Use that.

Everything works fine, people are just resistant to change and/or aren't getting good advice.

This week is Christmas week, so jobs will be slim anyway, but use Panda Crazy and MTS Hit Finder -- both work just fine on the new site.

Update all your old scripts if you haven't.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Morning folks, how was christmas for you and how has mturk been last couple days?
Was great, thanks! And yourself?

I've been meeting goal ... but I have a baby goal compared to most others (since I turk for fun money).

Status
Not open for further replies.