12/28 - Weird Animals on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

i cant do yta until i finish my 20 will hits! Why! Why must bad things happen to good people!

Reactions: Pleco

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:eek: Would Jeff Bezos lie to us?
Does this look like the face of a man who would lie...?
What changes have they made to payments? :S
Transfers/withdrawals/deposits used to be immediate/next-day depending on your bank. About a month(? not good with "time") back, it started taking an extra day or two for deposits to show up, and hours before the transfers showed up in Payments. "Improvements", yo.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Get your .24! Find a penny more, and that's a WHOLE GUMBALL!

Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.10 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 37
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
Hits Available: 102
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US

exdotish

Reaction score
Got a super quick rejection on that smartphone task today.

Worker entered many consistently contradictory or nonsensical results (A -> B -> A) or (A -> A -> B). Worker also only spent 4:18 on task, suggesting that worker did not read directions clearly and carefully, and therefore did not perform task appropriately.
Whoops. I did read the directions (more than once lol), I just didn't think it made any sense and tried to pick the best answers. Probably should have put that in the comments. Oh well. But really, nothing wrong with 4:18 for a $1 HIT, that's pretty normal.

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
I''m not catching any pfa's and only caught one will.. think I got the wrong pandas on or something

Reactions: thedorchannel

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Does this look like the face of a man who would lie...?

Transfers/withdrawals/deposits used to be immediate/next-day depending on your bank. About a month(? not good with "time") back, it started taking an extra day or two for deposits to show up, and hours before the transfers showed up in Payments. "Improvements", yo.
I'm okay with those improvements if it means my transfers are a little more secure and that's what I choose to pretend happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.