12/28 - Weird Animals on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Uhhhh. That rejection I mentioned earlier from today has been suddenly reversed, without me saying anything to the requester. Has that ever happened to anyone else?
It probably means someone else contacted them, or they realized they shouldn't have rejected. (I don't know what happened earlier so could be either.)

exdotish

Reaction score
It probably means someone else contacted them, or they realized they shouldn't have rejected. (I don't know what happened earlier so could be either.)
Here's the feedback they left with the rejection

Worker entered many consistently contradictory or nonsensical results (A -> B -> A) or (A -> A -> B). Worker also only spent 4:18 on task, suggesting that worker did not read directions clearly and carefully, and therefore did not perform task appropriately.
Which was true, and I didn't bother contacting them because I know I didn't understand the directions entirely and never reached out for clarification. Maybe they found a bunch of other people had the same results and realized it was a problem on their end?

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sorry, the note was for me - I had an issue with posting - the first two did not show up.
When you do a direct post, it won't show up for you on live update. This is because live update doesn't serve up your posts since it would create double posts when you would normally post something. I'm contemplating a few solutions, such as having MTS find your open forum page and inserting a message saying you posted a HIT or having it grab and appending it like live update does.

Reactions: MrTrentSD

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
When you do a direct post, it won't show up for you on live update. This is because live update doesn't serve up your posts since it would create double posts when you would normally post something. I'm contemplating a few solutions, such as having MTS find your open forum page and inserting a message saying you posted a HIT or having it grab and appending it like live update does.
would it eventually show up if I have live update on? Or does having live update cancel out direct post????

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
would it eventually show up if I have live update on? Or does having live update cancel out direct post????
Your direct hit export is posted. Live update won't show it for you, but it will for everyone else. If you reload the page you will be able to see your direct hit post.

Reactions: MrTrentSD

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You can do the same thing by opening two tabs and then post from one. The other tab won't show your post.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Categorize the article with the appropriate tag | PANDA
Requester: Michael Fives [A1YB16HHNLWXCT] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Read a given headline / article and select the topic that best describe it.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 952
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 80; Location is US;

I plan on doing all of these.

exdotish

Reaction score
Got a super quick rejection on that smartphone task today.

Whoops. I did read the directions (more than once lol), I just didn't think it made any sense and tried to pick the best answers. Probably should have put that in the comments. Oh well. But really, nothing wrong with 4:18 for a $1 HIT, that's pretty normal.
Uhhhh. That rejection I mentioned earlier from today has been suddenly reversed, without me saying anything to the requester. Has that ever happened to anyone else?
Quoting myself for clarity. Just got an email about a bonus for them... So strange.

The value of your bonus is: $0.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Incorrect rejection of HIT. Please accept this bonus with my apologies.
I wasn't even going to complain, seemed like a legit rejection to me. But hey, an easy reversal plus 50 cents, not going to complain.

Reactions: jan and FrenchToast

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Quoting myself for clarity. Just got an email about a bonus for them... So strange.

I wasn't even going to complain, seemed like a legit rejection to me. But hey, an easy reversal plus 50 cents, not going to complain.

Well, ya got lucky. Or they realized their instructions were wrong/complicated and reversed everyone.

Reactions: exdotish

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't have Export on this computer but Mike Heller hit was 45 seconds. I think it's for Michigan and Ohio people only.

jnalleyne

Reaction score
Reactions: loki3404

jan

Reaction score
finished the gusset on another sock, at the car dealership, while waiting in the lobby. How much have they repaired, you ask?
Nothing. She says the part STILL has not come in and they can't track (that was todays answer, after a 2.5 hour wait) it because:
"You know, it's like when you have a package out on the fedex or UPS truck, you don't know where it is until they check in someplace"
Me: No, when I have a package on Fedex or UPS i know exactly where it is.
Her: We just have a phone number and an email. I'm so sorry. I'd be upset, too. But we've emailed twice

Just for the record, I've been waiting on the part for a week, now. And, sadly, I called my regular mechanic and he said that toyota does have their own trucks and he can't track with them, either.
:arghh: :banghead: :arghh:

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
That UNU HIT was fun. I don't even like sports but statistics are fun!

turktime4:20

Reaction score
I worked hard as hell for it being a slow day I am $20 short of goal gonna try make it still but screw it... time to take my opiate and nod out while waiting on things. Adult Time!!!

Reactions: thedorchannel
Status
Not open for further replies.