Was 2017 a good year for you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't understand why i couldn't get this. I shop online. too much. I have kids. don't know what happened.
(but i have made $30 in the last hour and a half w/ tech and research hits, don't tell anyone)
I've never done these before today. They have really grown on me.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Holy 5s, Batman! I think that's the most I've ever seen at once.

You just have to get in that zone. That's all the advice I can offer.
That's the best way to put it. Even now, sometimes I can't get in the zone on even a good batch and just can't make the hourly I want. But when it clicks, it's awesome.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
they are awesome with the pay hike. shoot....i don't remember for sure, but it seemed like they paid somewhat quickly.
sorry for replying to my own post...i see i did some on the 8th. and at some point i was paid. lol so...ok im pretty sure it was within a day or two. and they were only 2 cents then. wow.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been doing these qualed Acme hits for like over a year now... kind of wondering when that bonus is going to pay lol.

keljenner

Reaction score
Did anyone experience a large decline in surveys since Christmas? I usually get around 60-70 dollars a day on Turk and the last three days have been pretty bad. I've only made around 10-15. Is this due to the holiday and the fact that universities post the surveys and are on vacation?

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone experience a large decline in surveys since Christmas? I usually get around 60-70 dollars a day on Turk and the last three days have been pretty bad. I've only made around 10-15. Is this due to the holiday and the fact that universities post the surveys and are on vacation?
Yes, this time of year is slow. Welcome to the site. And if you do 70 bucks worth of surveys a day, you deserve a break.

keljenner

Reaction score
Yes, this time of year is slow. Welcome to the site. And if you do 70 bucks worth of surveys a day, you deserve a break.
Yes, I'd say 50 bucks comes from surveys and the other 20 is from The 50 word summaries and Pinterest and the simple website tests. I started going big in January, or Feb and it's only been slow on the weekends and holidays for me. I wasn't doing it full time last Christmas, so I don't know what the slow period is. I'm assuming it's this week and January 2nd is when it should come back. Alan Cowen was a huge godsend for me last week cause those Instagram hits paid big.

Reactions: Pacis Amans

roxchic

Reaction score
I didn't understand why i couldn't get this. I shop online. too much. I have kids. don't know what happened.
(but i have made $30 in the last hour and a half w/ tech and research hits, don't tell anyone)
Im confused what are tech researc hits?

Status
Not open for further replies.