12/30 - Foodie Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
So I really intended to work today, but then I got side tracked by thoughts of a cabin in the woods and then spent like half the day looking for the perfect northern michigan cabin. Did I miss anything good?
:nope:

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So I really intended to work today, but then I got side tracked by thoughts of a cabin in the woods and then spent like half the day looking for the perfect northern michigan cabin. Did I miss anything good?
Just watch the movie and then you'll lose that desire.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks. Care to show me how I can do that?
It is under search jobs click on that and you can search if thats what your talking about...

If your talking about actually panda a requester and grabbing whatever they drop such as C-sat you do add job and put in the Requester ID and click search as the action instead of Pantha/Panda etc...

Reactions: jnalleyne

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
You know, I have night terror things a couple times a month where I think spiders are crawling toward me. I punched fiance once because of it. Okay, maybe it was twice.

This reminded me of that. This story didn't really have a point, I might have had too much coffee.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You know, I have night terror things a couple times a month where I think spiders are crawling toward me. I punched fiance once because of it. Okay, maybe it was twice.

This reminded me of that. This story didn't really have a point, I might have had too much coffee.
Also same artist:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
LOL but nope. I'll take a cabin on a lake... more specifically one that is frozen over so we can go ice fishing.
I'd like to live in a cabin like this one. And then at night just be utterly terrified at every sound I hear coming from the woods.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd like to live in a cabin like this one. And then at night just be utterly terrified at every sound I hear coming from the woods.

I bet that place is full of spiders.

Reactions: Kerek and Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I bet that place is full of spiders.
The world is full of spiders, you can either fight against them or start making spider friends.

Reactions: Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.