12/30 - Foodie Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
I had a sergey panda going and I did my sergey's and then got the "you can't do anymore" message. Since I returned them will I be locked out of zoltars later?

Reactions: kryss

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Eating Related Attitudes and Behaviors(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Exline Lab [A279G0ARREBK2N] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.50] [Fair: 4.43] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.40]
Description:
The survey asks detailed questions about you (e.g., your attitudes and behaviors on eating, various personal beliefs) and contains several screening questions within the first few minutes to determine whether you are eligible to participate. If you are eligible, you will be asked to complete the full survey, which should take approximately 30-45 minutes to complete. Select the link below to complete the survey. It is highly recommended that you open the survey in a new tab or window. At the end of the survey, you will receive a code to paste into the box below to receive credit for taking the survey. You will be asked to enter your MTurk Worker ID at the end of the survey as well.
Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Exc: [30142-29553] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Do you know someone that after a certain hour, all of their common sense just leaves? o_O

Reactions: Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.