12/31 - New Year's Eve Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
You know I did really well before 1:30 AM but it's been a disaster since I got up. Once again, I should have slept in.

Reactions: KYKITTY

nmelssx

Reaction score
Why are some of the username's in the forum different colors? I see a few blue, orange, purple, but mostly black.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
HAH! I REMEMBER!

I had a girlfriend sleep over in my room and we stole Red Dog beers. I had two beers and my brother, who was CRAZY drunk, accused me of being drunk (I wasn't) and we got into a loud argument over it. That was the day I realized I was taller than my oldest brother and he couldn't tell me what to do anymore!

Oh gawd that was fun.
Counterpoint: I'd just flunked out of college the first time and thus was home, on the opposite coast from boyfriend-at-the-time. My parents were FURIOUS at me and I hated the world just as much. I'd honestly rather be middle-aged (I'm not, quite) than do that again. Getting older ftw

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Why are some of the username's in the forum different colors? I see a few blue, orange, purple, but mostly black.
it's based on what banners you have. like if you have a hit poster banner, or mentor, or mod, or none. I think?
edit: nvm I'm wrong

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's in the profile page. You can select name color. You can add an avatar there too.:)

EDIT Sorry settings. Upper right where your avatar would be.

Last edited:

nmelssx

Reaction score
it's based on what banners you have. like if you have a hit poster banner, or mentor, or mod, or none. I think?
edit: nvm I'm wrong
So what does yours mean? It's blue.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.