2017 2nd Annual MTURK CROWD SECRET GIFT EXCHANGE

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If you've received a gift but are choosing to wait to open it, can you let the sender know that you *think* you've received it? I think that I got matched with someone again this year that likes to wait. Ughhhhh.... SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff - you were killing me last year!
I guess at this point it's okay to say I was paired with though, right? It wouldn't spoil the surprise of their present
hahaha yes :p I'm a waiter *looks at present over there*

If we don't hear anything in a few days, I'll pm them to see if they've rec'd it!

And for those who haven't rec'd anything yet ... remember: there's still 3 weeks to go!

Reactions: Itsmee and Sondi

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
hahaha yes :p I'm a waiter *looks at present over there*

If we don't hear anything in a few days, I'll pm them to see if they've rec'd it!

And for those who haven't rec'd anything yet ... remember: there's still 3 weeks to go!
I have someone else this year, but apparently they're a "waiter", too... Aghhhh! Lol

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
To my secret Santa, thank you so so much! I would never have bought the markers for myself and my girls and I will have hours of fun with them and the composition book is perfect for my poetry, I use so much paper. I'm also a paper and pen snob to the point of a diagnoses worthy illness, you truly have no idea how much the gifts are appreciated and useful to me.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
One of my items shipped and was delivered but the other has not...grrrr, it was meant to be used together, maybe, ideally. If giftee likes said item in things wgich would be used in the item already delivered. Gah!

Last edited:
Reactions: themildone and Cara

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Am I allowed to reveal? You have more that didn't ship yet that goes with that...grrrrr, Hope you like.
guess it doesn't matter now :p lmao
for real though, how does that work? are we allowed to reveal? do we have to?

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
guess it doesn't matter now :p lmao
for real though, how does that work? are we allowed to reveal? do we have to?
I don't think you have to, I think the idea is to be secret. I was just bummed half showed up and wanted the giftee to know to be looking for another package, especially if they are left on the front step like my neighborhood.

Reactions: themildone

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
omg youu, yay <3 thanks!
and something else? i'm so lucky ^_^
As I said in another post I wanted you to be aware that another package would be on the way. In my neighborhood the postman leaves packages out in the open. One year my daughters bike for Xmas was delivered and I had no idea, it was sitting out front when she came in with a big old picture of the bike on it. And a few months ago the next door kids made off with my fab fit fun box, only reason I knew they took it was because they ran through the yard with the shawl playing tug of war with their dog with it and the box lying in their backyard :blackeye:

Reactions: themildone

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
To my secret Santa, thank you so so much! I would never have bought the markers for myself and my girls and I will have hours of fun with them and the composition book is perfect for my poetry, I use so much paper. I'm also a paper and pen snob to the point of a diagnoses worthy illness, you truly have no idea how much the gifts are appreciated and useful to me.
Yay!!! I'm so glad that y'all will enjoy them! :) <3

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
YAY!! Im glad you got it!!
Edit: Im a Supernatural fan too, I kinda wanted that Dean one for myself lol
Now you know what to put on your wishlist next year, haha!

I'm so glad that you're a fellow Supernatural fan and you can understand why I wanted the Cas and Dean key chains :D Thank you, again!

And thank you SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff for organizing the gift exchange!!

Last edited:

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Now you know what to put on your wishlist next year, haha!
I'm so glad that you're a fellow Supernatural fan and you can understand why I wanted the Cas and Dean key chains :D Thank you, again!
And thank you SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff for organizing the gift exchange!!
:love: