8/27 - Top-notch Tuesday!

Better chicken sandwich?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
From the "You can't make this stuff up" file...

Popeyes employee in Louisiana fired for putting too much cayenne spice on the new chicken sandwiches.

I'm not voting in the poll as I haven't tried the Popeyes chicken sandwich yet and probably won't for awhile due to the hyper publicity of it plus the popeyes is a good distance away from me so it's not too convenient to visit.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
the best chicken sandwich is publix chicken tender sub
I haven't tried their chicken, but Publix makes the best philly cheese steak sub ever!

Reactions: ducky

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Communication game (25 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Adelaide CompCogSci [A2UKL52R7I6BX7] (Req TV): $20.20/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.43] [Fair: 4.76] [Comm: 4.12] [Fast: 4.76]
Description:
Play a communication game with another turker where you figure out how to talk about new items
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.50
Qualifications: Adelaide Basic Qualification Exists ;

Reactions: cb456

Katia2019

Reaction score

libbyrea

Reaction score
What are y'alls daily goals on MTurk? What amount do you guys try to get to before you call it a day? I'm wanting to do $50 a day, but that seems a little unrealistic right now, especial since I am at 715 approved HITs and 91.67% approve rate. I have almost $19 just for almost 3 hours, so it says on Today's Activities.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Interesting hit, you will be paired with someone it's 100 rounds but easy if you get someone who is on top of it

Adelaide CompCogSci

Communication game (25 minutes) 1 $4.50 35m ago Preview Accept & Work
Description
Play a communication game with another turker where you figure out how to talk about new items
Time Allotted
60 Min
Expires
in 7d
Qualifications Required
Your Values

Adelaide Basic Qualification has been granted

Reactions: JanetW

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
What are y'alls daily goals on MTurk? What amount do you guys try to get to before you call it a day? I'm wanting to do $50 a day, but that seems a little unrealistic right now, especial since I am at 715 approved HITs and 91.67% approve rate. I have almost $19 just for almost 3 hours, so it says on Today's Activities.

My goals when starting out revolved more around getting my approved numbers up. You are going to want to get that approval rate back up to 98/99% because there are many requesters who won't let you work on their hits at much lower ratings. I would advise being very careful about which hits you accept to make sure not to get rejections until you have enough work done for padding. I think I set a $10 per day goal in the beginning and moved up to $20 and so on as I got more skilled and more tasks opened up to me. My current goal is $50 per day but I don't always hit that.

Reactions: libbyrea

XWarrior

Reaction score
Has anyone transferred since that mess with amazon payments? Any luck?
I transferred into AP until the negative balance was resolved, and after had no issues transferring to my bank.

Reactions: Turtlefemm

libbyrea

Reaction score
My goals when starting out revolved more around getting my approved numbers up. You are going to want to get that approval rate back up to 98/99% because there are many requesters who won't let you work on their hits at much lower ratings. I would advise being very careful about which hits you accept to make sure not to get rejections until you have enough work done for padding. I think I set a $10 per day goal in the beginning and moved up to $20 and so on as I got more skilled and more tasks opened up to me. My current goal is $50 per day but I don't always hit that.

I don't know of any Requesters that I need to steer clear of besides p9r. It's hit or miss with them. I can do a HIT perfectly, and it will still get rejected. I did probably 200 or so of theirs and they accepted them all but 3. Then I have some that are still pending from other Requesters. Is there a page or something that talks about Requesters we need to watch out for? I'm trying so hard to get my approval rate back up. All the one's I see or try to do says 95% or greater. I already see a difference in being over 90%! I couldn't hardly do ANY HITs. My biggest mistake was taking a break about 4 months after I started MTurk. I should of kept going. But I didn't know about all these scripts, and Forums. I was quite confused on how to exactly do it. But now I have the hang of it, and can do more than one, at one time. But every now and then I will come across an a**hole who will reject me for no reason at all.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Communication game (25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Adelaide CompCogSci [A2UKL52R7I6BX7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.38] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.43] [Fast=4.76] [Comm=4.12] [Fair=4.76] [Reviews=127] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Play a communication game with another turker where you figure out how to talk about new items
Qualifications: Adelaide Basic Qualification Exists

Status
Not open for further replies.