Animal Crossing Phone Game Discussion

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Okay, has anyone else noticed the last couple days that all the animals want the same type of item at one time now? I think it's another ploy to buy leaf tickets.

I'm annoyed. I'm still playing, but annoyed.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Okay, has anyone else noticed the last couple days that all the animals want the same type of item at one time now? I think it's another ploy to buy leaf tickets.

I'm annoyed. I'm still playing, but annoyed.
that and the butterfly stuff is definitely a ploy...but I'mma still play. lol. Yeah, I needed a total of 10 crucian carp for 4 different animals yesterday.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm annoyed too. I understand they need to make a profit off the game, but there's probably a better balance between the easy events we had earlier and catching 0 out of 20 butterflies.

Also, they don't seem to understand scaling. Read on reddit it's like 10 dollars to guarantee one butterfly catch?

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm annoyed too. I understand they need to make a profit off the game, but there's probably a better balance between the easy events we had earlier and catching 0 out of 20 butterflies.

Also, they don't seem to understand scaling. Read on reddit it's like 10 dollars to guarantee one butterfly catch?
I think it's 10 leaf tickets per catch.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
This game has been crashing a lot when I’m in my garden planting my seed, cross pollinating, and whatnot.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This game has been crashing a lot when I’m in my garden planting my seed, cross pollinating, and whatnot.
mine hasn't done that yet but I have to reload the start screen twice every time I play