Rep Present Endoscopic Surgery (FESS) Skill Assessment

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
I don't understand. I find the qual hit, but it tells me I have to take a test first...go to the test and it links me back to a hit that's not there. Is this correct?
Which Target are you referring to. And, which qualification is it asking you to take the test for?

mTurk8705

Do It Yourself.
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know which Target badmammajdollars is referring to, but the FESS_Target_1 qualification test link doesn't load any HIT. Do we start at Target 1 and work our way through the different levels?

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
I don't know which Target badmammajdollars is referring to, but the FESS_Target_1 qualification test link doesn't load any HIT. Do we start at Target 1 and work our way through the different levels?
Currently we have listed HITs for Targets 3 and 4 and we shall move to 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and then go back to those 1 and 2
It doesn't matter which ever you go for first.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Caught Fess Target 4 and it had this message: You indicated that you have returned this HIT previously. You cannot continue. I've never caught this one before so I'm not sure why I'm getting that message. I've only caught 1 and 3 and submitted them both.
I had this same thing happen, actually. I passed 4 but it wouldn't allow me to test for 4, which I'd like :)

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
I had this same thing happen, actually. I passed 4 but it wouldn't allow me to test for 4, which I'd like :)
Unfortunately I am still not able to understand why that is happening. I have looked into it. It is rare, but it is happening (3 Turkers have reported it so far.)

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
So are you saying that you have earned the Qualification for Target 4 but not have been able to take the actual HITs for Target 4?

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
So are you saying that you have earned the Qualification for Target 4 but not have been able to take the actual HITs for Target 4?
I'm sorry, I mispoke, I passed number 3, but got the error telling me I'd returned it when I tried number 4. (I also just passed number 6...I ran out of time when trying number 5, started it too late.)

Last edited:

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Also, I just tried a hit for #6, and after the fourth, or possibly 3rd set of videos, it gave me this error msg: store_response(): error in storing the responses for task 21
And wouldn't let me submitted it (or move forward if it was the 3rd set), i am going to try one more.

Edit: I tried going back to the one still in my queue and it showed me:
"You have FINISHED all the possible tasks in our survey at this time. Excellent job!!
We request that you please RETURN this HIT for others to work on it.
Thank you!"

And I had two more already queued (I had a requester search in place, mainly for the qualifications, and got them a few min. after passing the test, without really intending to.)When I tried the next one, it shows:
"You have an ongoing HIT that has not been completed yet." etc...

I returned the first one since I cannot finish it and second hit is still is showing that message. So I'm returning all three.

Thanks!

Last edited:

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
Also, I just tried a hit for #6, and after the fourth, or possibly 3rd set of videos, it gave me this error msg: store_response(): error in storing the responses for task 21
And wouldn't let me submitted it (or move forward if it was the 3rd set), i am going to try one more.

Edit: I tried going back to the one still in my queue and it showed me:
"You have FINISHED all the possible tasks in our survey at this time. Excellent job!!
We request that you please RETURN this HIT for others to work on it.
Thank you!"

And I had two more already queued (I had a requester search in place, mainly for the qualifications, and got them a few min. after passing the test, without really intending to.)When I tried the next one, it shows:
"You have an ongoing HIT that has not been completed yet." etc...

I returned the first one since I cannot finish it and second hit is still is showing that message. So I'm returning all three.

Thanks!
Wohw! this is too much info to process. I am confused.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Are you planning to post Tests 8 and 9 tonight?

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
Are you planning to post Tests 8 and 9 tonight?
Nope. Most likely tomorrow later in the day. After we process all the comments from below and emails to make sure things work right and much better.

Reactions: Squatty

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Nope. Most likely tomorrow later in the day. After we process all the comments from below and emails to make sure things work right and much better.
Great! I can get some sleep :)

Reactions: LOS

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Wohw! this is too much info to process. I am confused.
I'm sorry, basically after passing the 6th qual, I got a hit for it, and it gave me that first error message I posted when I was done or with one more set of videos to go, and couldn't submit it.

The rest of what I wrote was referring what happened when I tried to do the next one, to see if it happened again, but it wouldn't allow me to do any more.
Edit: nvm this last part, I can see now that I could have gone on with more by selecting a box that said the previous one had been returned.

Last edited:

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
I'm sorry, basically after passing the 6th qual, I got a hit for it, and it gave me that first error message I posted when I was done or with one more set of videos to go, and couldn't submit it.
I shall look into this first thing tomorrow and make sure things are right and your effort is paid for.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I shall look into this first thing tomorrow and make sure things are right and your effort is paid for.
Ok thanks no problem, it wasn't a complaint, just letting you know what was happening. thanks again.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Any chances of seeing Test 9 tonight?

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Yay, so far I have 3 quals from them! I have to say I really enjoy these hits.

Reactions: LOS