Experiences in the Gig-Economy Thread?

Sailor Ripley

Reaction score
As I'm counting everything beyond or outside of MTurk from Uber to Appen, I felt I should probably post this here instead of the Other Ways to Make Money Online area.

I'm always looking for extra things I can swing my own hours on--from delivering food with DoorDash to trying to score gigs on UpWork doing graphic design and I'm interested in hearing others experiences here and maybe even finding more things to do in this line of work and I figure this is as good a place as any to ask.

Reactions: Binxybaby and savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
As I'm counting everything beyond or outside of MTurk from Uber to Appen, I felt I should probably post this here instead of the Other Ways to Make Money Online area.

I'm always looking for extra things I can swing my own hours on--from delivering food with DoorDash to trying to score gigs on UpWork doing graphic design and I'm interested in hearing others experiences here and maybe even finding more things to do in this line of work and I figure this is as good a place as any to ask.

Good topic! I don't have much input, this is really the only universal gig work I do. My other gigs are horse training, riding lessons, trimming horse's hooves, farm/pet sitting lol.

Reactions: Sailor Ripley