Fastest way to get to 1,000?

Colonel Travis

Reaction score
I just started this past weekend. I'm at slightly over 100 HITs with a 100% approval rating. Pretty much all I'm doing is the James Billings surveys so I can keep my approval rate as perfect as possible. But it took more hours than I thought just to get to 100. I've read about batches, I have no clue where those are, or if I'm even able to access them after just starting?

Since my limit now is 100 HITs per day, how many hours does that typically take in the beginning?
How long did it take you to grind out 1,000?

Tom2T

Reaction score
If I remember right I did 1k in about 1-1 1/2 weeks. But I did a lot of data entry crap that didnt pay well. If you haven't already, read the guide in the other thread. Things do get better after the first thousand. Use scripts to help you, watch for batches that may not pay well but you can knock out relatively quickly.

Tom2T

Reaction score
Hours it took I can't honestly remember but I was probably going 2 hours a day during that period. It sucked. Was barely making anything

Colonel Travis

Reaction score
Thanks. I've read multiple guides, installed scripts. Today I found some things much faster than the James Billings surveys. If you rely on those only, you will spend far more than two hours a day. I can tolerate two hours a day for Great Depression wages for the time being.

Reactions: Lasundra mccoy

Tom2T

Reaction score
Thanks. I've read multiple guides, installed scripts. Today I found some things much faster than the James Billings surveys. If you rely on those only, you will spend far more than two hours a day. I can tolerate two hours a day for Great Depression wages for the time being.
Somewhere on this forum is also a link to find/complete quals. I just saw it. It might be in the mentor thread. It will help open things up as you get past 1k, 5k, etc. But make sure you keep your approval rate spectacular. Careful with unfamiliar or even bad requesters. Test the waters if you dont have turkopticon by only doing a few. Also, don't always trust turkopticon, I do some regular work for requesters with poor ratings and rarely get rejections.

You can eventually do much better than the scut wages you are getting now. But some days there just isnt anything worth doing unless you're one of these people with a crap ton of completed work. I'm only at about 7k hits.

Reactions: scrmcasey