*Gasp* No Pizza Zone! Share Your Healthy Recipes Here

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
I discovered something new I love it. I'm not sure it's super healthy but I def feel better eating this then most other things I eat haha.

We got these udon noodles from costco, and they're delicious I'm so addicted. Costco also sells their frozen veggies for dirt cheap and I always have a bag in the freezer.

Drop your noodles in a hot pan with some oil, they come out as like a brick so try to put them down on the flatter side. Spread your frozen veggies out as a single layer around the noodles. I spatter some soy sauce on the noodles, and a little swirl of sriracha (for the bf I use a couple squirts of fish sauce too.) while the noodles and veggies heat I beat an egg. flip your noodle brick and toss the veggies a bit. then I sorta push the noodles against the side of the pan with the spatula to start breaking them up. You can also just beat them up but I like long slurpy noodles :). once everything has heated through pile everything in the side of the pan and pour your egg over the top, coating the noodles and veggies in deliciousness.

This is like my go to when only one person needs to eat, you can't really stirfry more then one meal at a time unless you're some sort of wizard. I'm not.