Hello There.

SSxVengeance

Reaction score
Found out about Turking a couple weeks ago while watching a Showtime documentary series called Dark Net. Was a pretty entertaining watch that eventually lead me here with a bit of spare change in my pocket. Each day seems to be a better turnout than the last so I'm just dropping a hello since I may stick with this gig for awhile now.

And a quick question because it's told me twice now that I've reached max hits for the day. Does anyone got a clue what that number could be?

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Found out about Turking a couple weeks ago while watching a Showtime documentary series called Dark Net. Was a pretty entertaining watch that eventually lead me here with a bit of spare change in my pocket. Each day seems to be a better turnout than the last so I'm just dropping a hello since I may stick with this gig for awhile now.

And a quick question because it's told me twice now that I've reached max hits for the day. Does anyone got a clue what that number could be?
You are on probation? Your max hits is just 100 (that's accepted, not necessarily submitted). When you finish your probation you can do 3800 in a day.

Welcome!

Reactions: SSxVengeance